Law About Being Too Close At Redlight?

Dude your an idiot!

Not only did you back up in traffic but then you hit someone. What? were you too lazy to just look over your shoulder to see if there was anyone behind you? As it was, you weren't paying attention enough to realize you weren't going the direction you wanted to, and too lazy just to go up to the next light and turn around.

I think it's great you hit a cop, now this way won't have no chance to give some innocent person the run around because you fuckin hit them. Be lucky you weren't cited at the scene.

x789013249!

You put the vehicle in reverse and backed up. What the fuck were you thinking? They should take your license for a while and make you take a course. Backing up in traffic or at a red light because you were not in the lane you wanted is reckless and the judge is going to see it the same way. He is going to decide if you had an alternative to going the wrong direction and causing a collision. If you are at a stop it is not considered "tailgating" if the vehicle behind you is close.

Unless your life is in danger you were at fault.

Are both of you ignorant or just incredibly stupid? Possibly a mix of the two? If I took the right, I would of been thrown off atleast 35 minutes and I would of ran out of gas, due to being on dead E. I obviously checked behind me, I am not fucking mentally handicapped. The problem here is when I looked- the road was completely empty, I would never reverse in fucking traffic... Jesus. He was so close to my rear bumper I could not physically see his vehicle. But by all means, you two being arrogantly happy that I hit someone and calling me an idiot, lazy and reckless? Fuck you two. Put yourselves in the position I was in and tel me you wouldn't of broken a minor traffic law to not create a huge hassle of running out of gas. I totally agree my license should be revoked, how intelligent of you. Its a pretty simple scenario to understand, my apologies you couldn't grasp it.

teamsundown-1.jpg

its called "not allowing a safe distance"

it would probably be ruled a no fault accident here in ohio.

mainly because they did not allowe a safe distance our law is 1 car length. and because you made a illegal move in a motor vehicle.the same thing happened to my wife a few years ago. it was ruled no fault.

----reference's----

meade916

Are both of you ignorant or just incredibly stupid? Possibly a mix of the two? If I took the right, I would of been thrown off atleast 35 minutes and I would of ran out of gas, due to being on dead E. I obviously checked behind me, I am not fucking mentally handicapped. The problem here is when I looked- the road was completely empty, I would never reverse in fucking traffic... Jesus. He was so close to my rear bumper I could not physically see his vehicle. But by all means, you two being arrogantly happy that I hit someone and calling me an idiot, lazy and reckless? Fuck you two. Put yourselves in the position I was in and tel me you wouldn't of broken a minor traffic law to not create a huge hassle of running out of gas. I totally agree my license should be revoked, how intelligent of you. Its a pretty simple scenario to understand, my apologies you couldn't grasp it.

You said it. You broke a law and caused property damage. Your fault tuff guy. How about this... you were on empty, your fault not the guy whose car you wrecked. You braking even a minor traffic law and expecting the guy who (I'm just guessing here but I would have assumed the same) was pretty sure you would be going forward has a banged up ass vehicle because you 1., made the mistake and were in the wrong lane and 2. backed up and hit the fucking car behind you.

WOW, so you think because you didn't see the guy behind you it was okay to back up? You are responsible for making sure it was clear to back up...and you did reverse in traffic! So, because it would have made you late and you would have run out of gas it was okay to back up in traffic? Maybe you should have left earlier and make sure you have enough gas and not run on E!

Nobody is happy that you hit someone, but to post your mistake on here and look for support is ridiculous!

Man up and take responsibility!

I guess we can add too lazy to get gas before you almost run out, to the list.

I'm not the idiot, I didn't back into a cop.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)