Jump to content

Anyone Have Snakes?


Recommended Posts

Posted

i'm definently going to try to 'thickin' him up ha, just got him today from my friends room mate so don't know much about it couldn't tell you if it is male or female, any easy way to tell?

Ill try to make a video tomorrow to show you, or atleast a picture.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

Also do yourself a favor and stay away from petco/petsmart/petsupermarket, buy from a reputable breeder.... trust me on this one!

x10000 stay away from any large chain petstore. All they are looking to do is push the product out, they don’t care where they get the snakes or what kind of temperament they will have, find a local breeder and you will be much happier with your purchase even if it does cost ya more.
  • 6 months later...
Posted

i've got two. a 7' columbian boa, and a 4.5' ball python. the ball python is a good beginner snake. they dont get to

big, and are easy to handle. my snakes get fed once every 1-2 weeks depending on the size of their rats.

if you go with a ball python you could get away with a 55 gallon tank. give it a place to hide,and a decent sized water bowl

that it can submerge its body in. get yourself a heat lamp and stay away from those heating rocks or caves, they are known to cause burns. for bedding i use aspen bedding any pet store will have it, and its easy to take care of. stay away from pine bedding it can kill them. they also will live long time so they will be around a while, i've had mine for 8+ years now.

heres a couple pics of mine.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awsome boa!

And you like Chevy!

Lets be friends!

Hahahahah :]

untitled-1.jpg
Posted

ohh man, i had a snake once. a mix between a Colombian red tail and rainbow boa. thing was beautiful. i ended up giving him away because he wrapped around my brothers arm and my mom got scared. i wanna get another one SOOO bad. probably an albino one. but just make sure you have a heating lamp, a nice size cage for it, the money to feed it every other week or so. make sure you can handle it and you have some wood chips and whatnot. make it nice for the snake man.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Posted

I have a trouser snake?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

EWW SNAKES... that is the one thing the in the world i will run away from... i would preffer my nuts getting ripped off than having a snake near me... i am so damn terrified of them

x2 haha Literally the only thing i am truely afraid of are snakes doesnt matter if its just a little garter snake i still cant deal with them. I dont know what it is about them but they just creep me out.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

I had a Piebald ball python that was like a damn kid to me. I use to work at Miles Of Exotics here in KC and Mark the owner bread mine in house. I would highly recommend starting out with something like a Ball Python because they are very easy to work with. Sure they can be nippy at times but its nothing that hurts all that bad. Starting out is where you will spend a great deal of your money, but once you have the cage and everything all set up, they are a very easy and rather cheap pet to keep. Wish I still had mine but the apartment that I lived in wouldn't allow it. :( Did I also mention I am deathly afraid of snakes? Scare the living hell out of me! But mine I could tolerate, he mainly just sat on my lap the entire day when I was on the computer or playing video games.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Posted

Hey was up a_steezy, I'v been breeding and raising snakes since 94. I first got into burms now only Ball Pythons. I wouldn't recommend a Ball as a first time snake, they can be picky eaters. As for feeding You should feed then every 7 - 10 days appropriate sized food. About 10% of the snakes body weight or .75 of the snakes with. Keep fresh water in the cage at all times, I would check it every day, and wash out the bowl once a week. I can refer you to some good forums with friendly people willing to help, or answer any questions you might have. Good luck and happy herping. Also I agree with Airborne, too many people want a cool pet and when its not cool any more they don't want it. Don't make that mistake. Make sure your willing to devote your time, for its care for the rest of your life. If your young maybe you'll out live it, but if your in your 30's + it could out live you depending on the species, and the last thing your loved ones want is to inherit your 20+ foot Python.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That your Pied?

untitled-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9258 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...