paul Posted January 26, 2009 Report Posted January 26, 2009 DAMN IT CHICKEN!!!!!! Fukkin got me there. Last paragraph got me rollin. Thing about it was I kept reading it to the end. Then I was like wait a minute, what? Hold on. But when you said you punched her, then I second guessed the whole thing. Good one Chicken.
j_black10 Posted January 26, 2009 Report Posted January 26, 2009 LMAO!!!!! Crazy!!! AudioControlRockford FosgateXSPower
etaks_crew Posted January 26, 2009 Report Posted January 26, 2009 I was reading, getting all pumped like WTF. I thought maybe you hit her by mistake in the rage. Then stated getting to the end and was like his Mommy?!?!!? Then the very end and I started dieing laughing.
CR Boom Posted January 26, 2009 Report Posted January 26, 2009 LOL, 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
Clif Posted January 26, 2009 Report Posted January 26, 2009 lol caught on when he went home to momma bear. 03 Trailblazer EXT LT In Dash Rear Flip Down Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp 12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 T-Line tuned to 45hz 18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)
RamenNoodles Posted January 26, 2009 Report Posted January 26, 2009 too much soco lol Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
finkster Posted January 26, 2009 Report Posted January 26, 2009 wow....i felt sorry for u too at first... u got me, dammit DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
99GPGTX Posted January 26, 2009 Report Posted January 26, 2009 hahah fucking chicken Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Applejack Posted January 26, 2009 Report Posted January 26, 2009 chicken you silly bastard, here i was thinking you were into some shit.... Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.