YUKON'S PURE SPL SETUP (Kicker & RF)

you joined yesterday and youre calling this place garbage?

calling someone out on a score isn't wrong man. it just seemed unrealistic and they wanted some proof. even tho 150 off 4kw is very very doable, just not at 28 hz.

never did i say this forum was garbage. i admire steve meade. he is one of the few guys on these forums that make any since. so do all the bashing you want just get your facts right.

First off, you need to get your Facts straight, the guy has done nothing but BS this entire forum, I called him out on it, if you have problem with it too bad.

do you have any Idea how hard it is to achieve a 148.xx db @ 27 hz with 2 woofers and maybee 2kw in a huge SUV.

I can tell you how hard it is to hit 148db period I did it, it took alota work but, I did it, with more power and a walled off astro van and 2 better 15's then kicker l7's and it wasnt easy, I also did it at 43hz, wich is alot easier than 27hz.

I also built 5 differrent box's for my set of L7's and I never hit 148 with 2kw on them in a much smaller car, I did a 144.

I did a 143 with 2 SS SPLX 15' quad 1ohms in the same mustang with approximatly 1200 rms @ 31hz.

all of those numbers came after alota time and labor, I never came close to a 150. even with 2 ab 150.1 and 5 batts.

people think its sooo easy to do. whatever.

here is a fact for you, only 27 or 28 people in the whole world can play music over 150db for 30 seconds ( dbdrag bassrace)

I am who I am, and thats part of the reason why I am a Admin/ friend of Steve's, I dont hold my tongue, if I see bullshit, Im calling Bullshit, if you don't like it, that's your problem, not mine.

How am I suppose to act.

do you want me to correct your spelling?

how lame. its guys like you that make these forums garbage.

Actually it's guys like you, that come on here tellin the creator of this place that they're wrong and have the majority of their posts downing the very place you're spending time posting on. No one asked you to come here but we can sure ask you or force you to leave. Oh, and if there's another problem here's the correct section Mr. "Sensation":

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=4141

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I know who im talking too. calling people dumb ass aint the smart thing to do. if your an admin act like it.

Well from where i am sitting it looks like he was calling it as he saw it. And a perk of being the admin is well he can act however he feels like. And i dont think he was out of line at will any of his comments.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

First off, you need to get your Facts straight, the guy has done nothing but BS this entire forum, I called him out on it, if you have problem with it too bad.

do you have any Idea how hard it is to achieve a 148.xx db @ 27 hz with 2 woofers and maybee 2kw in a huge SUV.

I can tell you how hard it is to hit 148db period I did it, it took alota work but, I did it, with more power and a walled off astro van and 2 better 15's then kicker l7's and it wasnt easy, I also did it at 43hz, wich is alot easier than 27hz.

I also built 5 differrent box's for my set of L7's and I never hit 148 with 2kw on them in a much smaller car, I did a 144.

I did a 143 with 2 SS SPLX 15' quad 1ohms in the same mustang with approximatly 1200 rms @ 31hz.

all of those numbers came after alota time and labor, I never came close to a 150. even with 2 ab 150.1 and 5 batts.

people think its sooo easy to do. whatever.

here is a fact for you, only 27 or 28 people in the whole world can play music over 150db for 30 seconds ( dbdrag bassrace)

I am who I am, and thats part of the reason why I am a Admin/ friend of Steve's, I dont hold my tongue, if I see bullshit, Im calling Bullshit, if you don't like it, that's your problem, not mine.

How am I suppose to act.

do you want me to correct your spelling?

Im not here to bash anyone or to start any bs like you said i call it as i see it. you gotta give the man a chance before you go jumping down the mans throat feet first it aint kewl. but to each his own right. you got a rug? if so lets throw this crap under it and move on.

lol when i called people out like this everyone whined like lil bitches about it now David does it and you guys back him up lol.

i totally agree with David, i been saying for a long time its not gonna happen but i just stopped til he actaully has somethign we can debate.

GAH DAMN, (kid s), David has (like he said) already called me out about my past scores, and guys if I ever said my system used to hit a 148 @ 25Hz I sorry type-O, However my system maxed out at tones near 27-30 (to the ear), the 148 was around 35-45Hz, I can't remember the exact note, my enclosure was tuned @ 25Hz.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

GAH DAMN, (kid s), David has (like he said) already called me out about my past scores, and guys if I ever said my system used to hit a 148 @ 25Hz I sorry type-O, However my system maxed out at tones near 27-30 (to the ear), the 148 was around 35-45Hz, I can't remember the exact note, my enclosure was tuned @ 25Hz.

35-45 hz? That's a pretty big span there. Do you forget what freq you peaked at or what?

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Archived