Two Solox 10s And A Ss10000d = 150.6 Good?

daddy_j

I plan on cutting my existing port some, to make up for the aero piece. So if I add another 4" port you think that might help or hurt? I know its hard to say for sure, but whats your opinion? I wonder if I run (2) 4" ports if they would have to be longer than 4" long each. Only asking, because I could get them that short for pretty cheap, with the aero port piece.

if you have any spare wood build another 2 box's the same but use 2 4" pvc ports and then with your existing box's add the aero and see which gets louder

if the 2 ports are louder i'd say get 2 more aeros and go from there if the single ports louder go from there

alot of its trial and error see what your vehicle likes

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

OK maybe i can help. Im still new around here but i have researched the box for my crx. Typical box is 29 x 29 x 14. You have to keep the box under 14 inches. Has to be under the windows. subs fire up and ports fire back . 4 aero ports 4 inches by 12 inches at the bottom of the back of the box. subs as far back in the box as you can get them. and try to keep the box 12 inches away from the back of the hatch. That is what is known as the CRX box.

also found this hope it helps

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

How many people have tried this? Subd up port back? Does it work better than subs forward port back??

In a hatch .. Subs up port back > everything else IMO

Oh and yes I've tried it.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

my car *integra hatch* seems louder with subs up port up... maybe subs forward port up, but port firing off the rear glass is louder

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Are u trying to win a comp? For what u have those numbers are respectable.

Look get rid of that amp or run it at 16V

That's probably your best change.

It's a kool amp but if u are not running 16V, I assure your not getting any where near 10k.

A better amp or a solid 16V could give you a db maybe more.

Archived