lovellsz Posted February 12, 2007 Report Posted February 12, 2007 I have to shave everyday, work dress code is a mother if i get the career i am wanting i will have to shave everyday, but until then i am going to enjoy being lazy RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"
Pokey Posted February 12, 2007 Report Posted February 12, 2007 I hated having to shave everyday while in the Army...I'm so glad I got out, LoL.
scratchy Posted February 12, 2007 Report Posted February 12, 2007 fuck me, if I have to go 4 deays without shaving ill look like a damn urangatang then im rambo bitch
emperorjj1 Posted February 12, 2007 Report Posted February 12, 2007 lol well i get a really close shave with my braun... if i try hard enough i can get it smooth as hell but i usually go ghetto. lol i last shave i did was on saturday on the way to work... i probably wont shave until wed on the way to work (lol ill need it for sho on tues but its my day off so nah) J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Guest MegaloManiac Posted August 10, 2007 Report Posted August 10, 2007 OKay guyz im in need of an electric razor. I dont want ot spend too much. I want to clean up my beard a bit cause im growing a mustache to go along with the beard so i want to trim it up a bit so i can get it even. so ima need one with a bunch of fun attachments that makes it easy. thank you in advanced
E a r t h Posted August 10, 2007 Report Posted August 10, 2007 This might be ghetto to some but I use hair clippers w/ or without the #1 guard. This is if I don't shave every day
Guest MegaloManiac Posted August 10, 2007 Report Posted August 10, 2007 OKay guyz im in need of an electric razor. I dont want ot spend too much. I want to clean up my beard a bit cause im growing a mustache to go along with the beard so i want to trim it up a bit so i can get it even. so ima need one with a bunch of fun attachments that makes it easy. thank you in advanced patiently waiting for answer
The Law Posted August 10, 2007 Report Posted August 10, 2007 Shick quattro FTW!!! Myspace Eclipse AVN 6500 3 10" JL w3v2 Rainbow 6.5" components Rainbow 6.5" 2-ways Hifonics zeus amp
JHatch Posted August 10, 2007 Report Posted August 10, 2007 norelco electric, never had a problem with it. been usin it since i was 15, and my dad has used norelco for the longest time, ever since i can remember.
E a r t h Posted August 10, 2007 Report Posted August 10, 2007 Titanium turbo=$10 needs 2AA batts,works good
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.