Sonic Electronix

What the hell is goin on with MA Audio website being down for months?

What the hell is going on with MA Audio these days. It's been weeks, maybe months since they had no website. Somebody sleeping at the wheel over there??

http://www.maaudio.com/

CES and no website, what kinda buffoon is running that company? You'd think they'd get the site running after CES to deal with all the web traffic from interested buyers. Some rumours they sold out their name on Termpro forums. Anybody know any thing here?

I have been wondering the same thing. I dunno about their products being crap. My 15" HK2's bang pretty hard, and they're taking their rated wattage well.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Ummmm....didn't they go out of biz or something?? And MA Audio is crap anyways. Their amps are garbage. 17 volt ratings FTMFL.....LMAO.

have you used Ma Audio?  their 17v ratings was done for DB Drag.

Ummmm....didn't they go out of biz or something?? And MA Audio is crap anyways. Their amps are garbage. 17 volt ratings FTMFL.....LMAO.

Not sure about crap. They have always done well for me.

On the other note, I talked to them at CES and they are in the process of finding another website design company. They didn't have much in the way of new products but they do have a few new amps that should do very well in DB Drag

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I've seen them used ALOT when they first hit my hometown. Everyone jumped on them like they were king shit, then the shop suddenly stopped carrying them. We all asked why and they said it was cause they had 17 amp returns in 2 months due to them going "fizz". I've seen their subs pop with less than the RMS going to them. My best friend had 2 (whatever their top of the line sub was back in 2001-2002) 15's and I watched him pop 6 of those in a month. We spent more time at the shop getting replacement subs than we did at the house. That's just my experience with them, I'm sure they could've gotten better quality since then, but that was what I saw happen.

I've seen them used ALOT when they first hit my hometown. Everyone jumped on them like they were king shit, then the shop suddenly stopped carrying them. We all asked why and they said it was cause they had 17 amp returns in 2 months due to them going "fizz". I've seen their subs pop with less than the RMS going to them. My best friend had 2 (whatever their top of the line sub was back in 2001-2002) 15's and I watched him pop 6 of those in a month. We spent more time at the shop getting replacement subs than we did at the house. That's just my experience with them, I'm sure they could've gotten better quality since then, but that was what I saw happen.

I've abused both their amps and subs from back in that time. I went 3 seasons before I retired them to the shelf. I never had the amps at 17v but at 7-8 volts more times then I can remember. I still use their stuff for my mids/hi's amps and speakers.

I've also use them when I can on installs with no returns.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)