so, after many years of looking waiting and wanting, I decided to just say fuck it and get what I wanted. I went and looked friday, and the local shop had 2 of this model in all black, for $ 479.00 each.... I waited.... and they sold both of them yesterday. So I ended up paying $ 489.00 for it in olive drab and black. I don't know why they charge ten bucks more for the O.D. green, but I kinda like it after looking at it for a bit. I went with the model 22 because it has a slightly longer barrel and more shot capacity. Hopefully I will get to go shoot it a few times tomorrow. I bought this purely for home defense, not for concealment, which is why I wanted the longer barrel. The next best price I could find for the model in all black anywhere in savannah was $ 509.00 .... I don't know if it is true or not, but three different shops all said Glock is about 200,000 units behind demand for their weapons right now, so I didn't wanna put it off any longer.

DSCN1623.jpg

DSCN1625.jpg

DSCN1622.jpg

DSCN1629.jpg

and my puppy wondering why I am not playing with her...

DSCN1630.jpg

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

It's a very nice handgun, interesting choice with the .40. Ever shot a .40 cal handgun? Some people (including myself) don't like the recoil in comparison to a 9mm or .45 ACP.

That glock will give you years of reliable service, very fine weapons.

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

Yeah I have shot one before. From everything I have read, you get the best of both worlds with the .40 .... the power of a .45 round with the speed of the 9mm . After reading through the manual and doing the first "field strip" per the instruction manual, cleaning this thing will be quick and simple.... I am thoroughly impressed with it. My only hang up is I am left handed, and the mag release is designed for a right handed shooter, giving a right handed the ability to drop magazines out with their thumb. I have to do a little finger curl with my left pointer finger to change them out. The likely hood of me needing a second 15 round magazine in a situation is pretty slim, but I will keep practicing with it to refine the technique a bit more.

All in all a fantasticly built weapon , I can not wait to pull the trigger and give it test run.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

Funny, I'm left handed as well which made looking for a good self defense pistol quite fun.

I went with a Smith and Wesson M&P compact 9mm. One of the cool features (apart from fitting my hand amazingly well thanks to interchangeable palm swells) is that the gun is completely ambidextrous. I've got the mag release on the right to use with my left thumb, and the slide release is on both sides.

Now go take that thing to the range! :)

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

so.... To all the Glock owners out there, what gun oil do you guys use, and how often do you oil up your weapon.... I usually clean my guns well after a range day, and I just lube them up with the aerosol Rem-oil ... Have any of you found that one oil works better than another or anything like that... suggestions welcome. thanks.

My Kulicki Box Build

so.... To all the Glock owners out there, what gun oil do you guys use, and how often do you oil up your weapon.... I usually clean my guns well after a range day, and I just lube them up with the aerosol Rem-oil ... Have any of you found that one oil works better than another or anything like that... suggestions welcome. thanks.

I use Rem oil on all my guns and Hoppes #9 cleaning solvent to clean them I would stick with what you know

Royal purple makes one of the best gun oils on the market.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg