Starting An Internet Business

Don't take this the wrong way....but I would not install anyone's stereo unless you are covered by some sort of insurance...one slip-up on that persons car....and you could potentially be a in a very deep hole.....as for building boxes...sure why not easy and quick way to make some bucks and friends in the process :)

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

im very good at installing things. i can fix just about anything if you give me my space and alittle time. and i do things right the first time. if i dont know how to do something i will look it up. so im not gonna be doing stuff i have no clue how to do and risk screwing something up. id be pissed if that happened to me.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

im very good at installing things. i can fix just about anything if you give me my space and alittle time. and i do things right the first time.

THEY dont know that. and that wont stop them from blaming you soon as something happens. like bump said above...people are vicious

Edited by ExpoSport

Don't take this the wrong way....but I would not install anyone's stereo unless you are covered by some sort of insurance...one slip-up on that persons car....and you could potentially be a in a very deep hole.....as for building boxes...sure why not easy and quick way to make some bucks and friends in the process :)

thats true unless you take the time and money to become an LLC. LLC = Limited Liabilty Corporation. that way if something does go wrong, they can only come after the business and what the business has and not whats in your wifes name, etc.

thats exactly why the shop i work at has insurance and is an LLC so if one of his installers screws omething up so bad o where someone wants to sue for big time money, then they cant take his kids college money or his house etc.

wL<3bass, wasnt intending any like pun of disrespect to you. was just pointing out what LLC meant for anyone who didnt know :)

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i dont want to sound like a joykill but your going to be hard-pressed to really succeed and make money online. your going to have to pay someone to build your site, host your site, and update/maintain your site. your going to have to either A) find a big market or B) find a niche that has not, nor will be filled by a big name player in the near future. both are difficult, but doable. your going to have to whore your site out like crazy for people to even think about ordering from you. if its local and slip ups occur......good luck getting your name back. people are vicious.

i dont mean to sound like im sayin your cant do it, but dont expect it to pay bills while your in school. its going to take a while before people start coming to your store without you having to bribe them.

really though, good luck.

very well put.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

no no i wasnt thinking anyone was disrespecting me at all. i know what you guys are saying. i was just responding to what was said. i never knew thats what llc ment. ill check into that. but the stereo stuff would be for friends and stuff. cause i have alot of friends that like loud sound but dont know jack about it. wow meade checked in on this. makes me feel good for some reason. lol. everything you guys are saying is very helpfull and true as in how people are with business's. any more info would be greatly apreciated too.

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

I think you would be better off just skipping the website and selling the stuff with ads on craigslist. just whore up every area on craigslist you can. If people want shipping they can pay you through paypal etc or just open an ebay store to start out with.

If it were me, because I have considered this before, I would make my website list all the products and info and what not and pricing and when they wanna buy it they click a link into your ebay store. Let ebay take care of the payments and order processing. People will feel more comfortable using their credit cards on ebay than on whoever.com that they have never heard of. Also yea it will cost you on ebay, but it will cost you anyways to get the credit cards processed, are you gonna get a machine at home to manually process them? Which costs money, or you need to have some other site do it for you. So basically what I am saying is using ebay will make it easier IMO to handle and in the begining will probably cost you less money.

Its hard these days to do this kind of stuff seeing as how we missed the boom by a decade.

2015 Chevy Sonic

CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front

CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3
Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4
Sundown SAE-600D

Sundown SD3-10

oh ok. yeah it is easier to buy things using a credit card/debit card and i dont have a means of processing them. so an ebay store would help out since you put it that way.