Noobtastic14 Posted February 2, 2009 Report Posted February 2, 2009 There was a time we would all pull up a subwoofer box and have the hooka sitting on an upright sealed 10 box and hit strawberry hooka after building- good shit Recently i only hit the hooka if i've been drinkin and playing beer pong -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
finkster Posted February 2, 2009 Report Posted February 2, 2009 Its not that big over here, although there is a bar down the road. Ive been a couple times, i got a little buzzed but not worth the 20 bucks in my opinion. Maybe if i had a hookah to chill with in my house, i would have different thoughts. But anyways, i bet the chix do digg it, esp around colleges here. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
datbenz Posted February 2, 2009 Report Posted February 2, 2009 Got mine from Egypt and I don't use it, the taste sucks, I'd rather have a good old cigarette
fragviper Posted February 2, 2009 Report Posted February 2, 2009 you dont smoke pot out of them, its for flavored tabaccos O.. nvm lol, that really is kinda dumb then.
finkster Posted February 2, 2009 Report Posted February 2, 2009 O.. nvm lol, that really is kinda dumb then. different strokes for different folks... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Herrie_V Posted February 2, 2009 Report Posted February 2, 2009 I smoked 2 weeks long @ my holiday The first days we put pure wodka in with orange taste tabacco, last week we did it with pure absinthe and menthol Good stuff!
Xplorer Posted February 3, 2009 Report Posted February 3, 2009 I love Hookah! I'd love to have one at the house, but my parents would shit bricks. Me and some friends just head to the Gypsy Lounge on weekends to smoke it up. Have you ever blew hookah bubbles?
E-Train Posted February 3, 2009 Report Posted February 3, 2009 I want one now but have no idea where to get one lol 1997 4 Runner Alpine CDA-9886 4 Fi Audio X Series 12's 1 Crunch GP3000D Pro DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)
littleitaly1990 Posted February 3, 2009 Report Posted February 3, 2009 They are pretty big here. Blue mist is the best for sure. Skittles are delicious as well. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
jonathancullen89 Posted February 3, 2009 Report Posted February 3, 2009 fuck yeah those hooka tubes they come with suck, they fall apart after a while., they look really stupid with electrical tape all over em rofl. yeah hooka's are ment for tobacco lol 1992 cavalier build 1992 blazer s10 kenwood cd hifonics hfi2500d 6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's shit ton-o-wire Blurred Vision Audio Team SMD feedback/refs. clicky!-
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.