ChevyBoy Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 who just voted for the bears when the game is over?
Chode69 Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 for those of us who voted the colts...go us...WOOT :w00t: NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Pokey Posted February 5, 2007 Author Report Posted February 5, 2007 who just voted for the bears when the game is over? that happened about 20 mins ago...maybe a lil longer I can't see who voted for who though or I'd tell you.
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 :W:. GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :w00t:
ChevyBoy Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 who just voted for the bears when the game is over? that happened about 20 mins ago...maybe a lil longer I can't see who voted for who though or I'd tell you. i find it kinda funny. especially that they voted for the team that lost lol
Chode69 Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 who just voted for the bears when the game is over? that happened about 20 mins ago...maybe a lil longer I can't see who voted for who though or I'd tell you. i find it kinda funny. especially that they voted for the team that lost lolthat might be the irony of it...haha NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
David Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 yea I cant see who voted either, thats one of the shitty parts of this forum.
AI James Posted February 5, 2007 Report Posted February 5, 2007 yea I cant see who voted either, thats one of the shitty parts of this forum.php FTL
Pokey Posted February 5, 2007 Author Report Posted February 5, 2007 Oh well...not a big deal. Will the new one have that feature though, just wondering???
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.