mbdblue Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 damn man nice lookin setup! makes me wish I had a bed to put my amps in haha...nice alt setup too! AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
2003f150 Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 Nice score man. Rd needs to use better terminals for sure. 2003 F150 Crew Cab Panasonic DVD Flip Out 4 9515F's Dual 2(i soft parts) 4 DD M3a's 350A singer alt 8 nsb 90's 1 Nsb 125 161.5 @ 46hz in the kick USACI Street Beat 4 2nd place USACI WF 158.5 @ 39hz LEGAL ON DASH 160's on music in kick
Andrew2944r Posted October 9, 2009 Author Report Posted October 9, 2009 So 2 days ago I leave an email with SnugTop, asking about the Top Gun Camper series for a 1998 Silverado. Come to find out they have been disscontinued for over 2 years. Today I get an email from SnugTop saying there is one Top Gun Shell left and its sitting in Cali for the past 3 years, lol. So since I found the New shell for the truck, I have talked with Steve and will be running 6 - 18's Clamshelled in the truck HW GP Series. More details to follow. This will be a bit of a slower build but should get started real soon. Team Ampere Audio
Sampsonite Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 6 18's? ok, I'll subscribe --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 So 2 days ago I leave an email with SnugTop, asking about the Top Gun Camper series for a 1998 Silverado. Come to find out they have been disscontinued for over 2 years. Today I get an email from SnugTop saying there is one Top Gun Shell left and its sitting in Cali for the past 3 years, lol. So since I found the New shell for the truck, I have talked with Steve and will be running 6 - 18's Clamshelled in the truck HW GP Series. More details to follow. This will be a bit of a slower build but should get started real soon. joo aint ready foo!
Andrew2944r Posted October 13, 2009 Author Report Posted October 13, 2009 My new highs amp came in today isn't it cute, lol Team Ampere Audio
n8ball2013 Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 same power or what THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
StreetSlappah Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 it seemed like the dc's hit harder but 6 18's in a clam shell thats going to be effin ridiculous!!!! Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
Andrew2944r Posted October 13, 2009 Author Report Posted October 13, 2009 it seemed like the dc's hit harder but 6 18's in a clam shell thats going to be effin ridiculous!!!! 2 totally diffrent boxes DC's were in a #'s box sitting in about 15.5 cubes doing 159.5 @ 54hz I have only metered the 2 RD's in a 24 cube box peaking at 45hz and did a 155.6 sealed on dash. Box is way to diffrent to make that conclusion, and yeah ordering 1 of the 3 new SHW's tomorrow. Team Ampere Audio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.