so they were just playing music Loud??????

not only that, they were drinking then driving, and there was a ton of them parking right next to our competing and were being hella gay just blastin it, fuck one guy even had a huge generator to charge his stuff...it was damn right rude and annoying

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

lol... damn that must have sucked balls

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

150db at 40hz = cool (or 25 hz JACK!!!!!)

but the doors FULL of interior speakers and whole trunk packed with bullet tweets and coaxials just SCREAMING vocals in Portuguese was just annoying

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

it wasnt about the loud, it was about them being 25 ft from the judge tent so nothing could be heard on the pa system, or was it that they blocked off our drive around road to and from the lanes, or waws it the just rude about blocking some of our compettitors from being able to move at all, or was it the 4 acres of parking lot that they could have gathered in.and not party crashed our location. i dont think they come from brazil each year i think there is just a few transplants to the area that gather on occasion

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

damn im glad i didnt go today. i cant handle rude ass people like that.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

They have a systems that brings lot of attention, then they wanna have under age folks drinking?

Hey we ain't snitches ok, but damn like Jack said they blocking our cars, doing things we don't do.

Plain arrogant, hope those folks learned a lesson. You heard Steve bring this up a few days ago.

This was bound to happen. AR staff new about them way ahead of the game. We don't want their

issues to block us from having a event. Ya their usual dramas, and got checked real quick....

Props to the Cal expo staff,

I ain't against them but they need to learn follow rules or leave....