Found A Guy Digging Through The Garbage This Morning

yup buy a shredder then u dont have to worry too much about ur garbage. we ended up buying a pretty nice one so we can shred cd's/debit cards.. ect..

Ive got one of those we shread about anything also if I can remember when I get a package I either scribble the info off the box or rip it off Ive even used a heat gun to burn it off

I just think its an invasion of privacy, and if you catch someone rummaging through your garbage, you should have some rights, like the right to accidentally fall, and land your fist in his jaw, and say it was an accident.

Hell, I could have taken pics of me and my gf doing some kinky shit, and thought I safely thrown the pics away, when I catch some guy finding them in the garbage... lol

anyways, regardless, you cant shred everything, the whole credit, and bills, etc, is just an idea of what pissed me off, there is many other things, like leaving the damn mess in the street, and getting blamed for it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Same kinda shit happened to me.... Some dude in a chevy pickup was goin up and down my street throwing all our trash into the back of his truck. Me and a Friend were just staring at him less than 50 feet away and it didn't even phase him.. Luckily I do shread all my personal info

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Hell wal-mart even has little kit , something like identity theft for dummies, or some shit, ( tried to find it on the walmart website, no luck ) and it comes with a paper shredder and a book and a few other things. Shred anything that you think might be dangerous to your identity. Alot of stuff though is pointless to shred, and all your old bills and statements and such you should hang on to for three years , in case you ever get audited by the IRS. Well, I do anyway. I file all my stuff in the file cabinet, and at the beginning of each new year I clean out each file and store all statements and important receipts in a box and set it in the attic. At the smae time I take the oldest year box out and either burn or shred the stuff that is now four years old.

I also ( and yeah I am a little organized , if not OCD ) have another box, specifically for receipts and paper work that I need to hang on to for a while....the closing paperwork on my house, my receipts for my computer, my t.v. s , my guns, tag receipts for the car, insurance policies, stuff like that , and any warranty info for things I own.... It makes stuff simple to find.

( I also have a box for my owners manuals for stuff I buy, much of the same stuff I save the receipts from. )

I get this shit from my Dad, he is super organized, and it sorta rubbed off on me.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Here's my take AND opinions on this....I pay a bill for that trash can I leave on the curb every week, and as a Homeowner I know that its MY responsibility to keep you out of it unless your in a big green truck that says, "Waste Management" on the side.

Do I really need someone maybe getting cut on something inside there or like SacStang said, leaving/dumping shit out that I now need to clean up? :aggressive: HELL NO!

Our city has a law that you have to take your cans in by sundown of the day of trash pickup so anyone looking to "Dumpster Dive" doesn't really have access to your garbage until that morning.

Personally... I wouldn't want to be caught digging through my trash and having to talk my Dogs down as they run towards you..(They'll only bite if you make a threatening move towards me or on Command) but if you feel like chipping in for the garbage bill, your more then welcome to dive on in.

As far as shredding goes...Criss-cross shredding is the only way to go. :8)