Found A Guy Digging Through The Garbage This Morning

I came home from dropping the girls off at school, went shopping at Safeway, and came home, noticed a guy digging deep in to the garbage can, not the recycle bin- I wouldn't have been that pissed, but the garbage with receipts, credit card info, unemployment stubs, well you know??

So I get out the car with my groceries, and I tell the guy in a very firm voice, "Put that shit back, don't be digging in my garbage, I have personal info in there"

I feel bad at the minute, because the guy doesn't speak English, he was Mexican, and couldn't really understand me

So I put the groceries down, get closer, and tell him again, more firm, " Put the fuking garbage back, I have personal information in there, close that shit!"

He got the hint, closed it up...

It is garbage day, and the garbage is on the street...

Is it a crime/illegal to go thru the garbage, not the recycle bins in residential areas?

With all this credit fraud, and identity theft, I assume it is, but does anyone have an answer to that?

I literally was about to kick this dudes ass, and I felt I had the right and that my financial stake was at risk

Again, I feel bad after he left because the guy obviously was down on his luck, but not the thing I was thinking of at the minute. If a bum comes and breaks in to your house at night, the bums financial status is not what you think about before you shoot him, kick his ass, or call the cops on him- Hes breaking the law, and got to set him straight

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

garbage on the street is public property. garbage on your lawn is not

get a $30 shredder from walmart for papers

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I guess that does sound right... damn city laws

There is a big problem with people digging thru garbage, and recycle bins out here in Sac/ Carmichael area

One summer night I left install tools, and some speakers in my driveway, now they were tucked away, in front of a car, but I guess this one crippled Russian dude who used to walk down the street all the time seen them past the car, and decided to take them... I cam home (Again) from dropping the kids off at school, and passed him while coming home, and my neighbor drove up to me, and told me they seen some guy take stuff from my front yard.

So I flipped a bitch hard, punched it down the street, and caught this dude with my shit, I parked like a damn DEA raid, truck half way in the street, and half on the sidewalk, and a 45deg, if I stopped in slower, I would have been in this person lawn... lol

anyways, once again, I was yelling at this guy, telling him to give me my shit, and again, the guy didn't know English, he knew, "sorry, please don't, and no and yes"

He was a immigrant who just got here, obviously doesn't know US rules

or am I stupid for not beating this guys ass too?

I guess I' am just venting, this is a good area, but jackasses like that get on my nerves, and all the house break ins too, and car thefts... shits going down hill here

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I will buy one this week... not something my gf and I have thought about

and it is a easy solution

sundown.jpg

i woulda bust both of them up on the spot

hahaha, theres no need for all that. but roscoe and james hit it right on the head. all it takes is someone going thru your garbage to find out some info and boom you identity is stolen, and it will take you years, and thousands of dollars to recover from it. its really worth the $30

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

It's like that everywhere bro. I been thinking i need to put it in my backyard for the week.

Hell the take my bags every week. I had a gatorade bottle with cooking oil in it they threw that shit all on my front sidewalk to take the plastic bottle.Yup they be looking at shit to take when they come to look for sure to catch u slippin. I wish I could afford a gate cause it's damn neccesary know days.

crush cans, and cut up bottles. recyclers wont take that ;) they like the least amount of damage.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build