No Beards @ Wyotech?

hey to each there own, im just laying it flat out, its not a one sided thing....how many lawyers and stuff (reputable) ones that have a beard and stuff....its not a personal thing against you its just how it is

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I've had plenty of jobs where I couldn't have a beard. It wasn't because it was a performance issue, it's because it only takes one person to roll in here and there looking a little fuzzy cause he didn't fell like cleaning up that day to create issues for the rest. So instead of policing everyone they say no to all.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

many companies push the enevlope a tad to far. By saying no wedding rings, no facial hair. As long as its kept clean., and you dont have some 5 inch long goatee like me, or a handle bar mustache it really shouldnt matter.

If I cant have a damn short mustsache or side burns, or hair past my ears, earings. I wanna see that bitch at mcdonalds cooking my food with her hair down to her ass wearing a hair net and not some hat, and yet that is fine in the food service.

When people got big spike pierings comming out their lips, or a big loop thru their nose, yea I agree with their rules then.

Of coarse you want to look presantable for the interview, but some of the things employers do are illegal, but you end up with your word against theirs, and they have better lawyers..

But seems like theres a lot of companies out there that are just power hungry. Im sure everyone worked for that one place or boss that was just down right rude and whatt not.

Ive managed a motel a few years ago, with a decent restaurand and steak house. 1 owner owned it all, there was a Jew that worked there that got royally bitched out one day for wearing his little cap (yamaka thingy) on his head, he worked there for about a year as a server, and never once had a issue, then the owner just chewed him a new one for wearing it.

That was my last day at work because I could not work for a employeer such as himself.

If you can't comply with a simple rule like no beards, piercings, jewelry in a corporate setting then you will never make it in the job anyway

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Plenty of hands on jobs will not allow you to have rings. I worked for a freight company and it was not allowed for pinch reasons. Nothing like getting a finger pinched off from a ring ;)

I had an interview a whiole back, and the guy told me no bears or mustaches, no visible piercings, no jewlery (including wedding rings) and no hair below the bottom of your ears...all for minimum wage...lol, I was like "well thnx but no thnx"

haha fuck that! I would have at least ended the interview with a few colorful opinions on their policy since you're not taking the job anyways.

Individualism is a pretty big deal to me, so I'm not particularly fond of places that judge you solely on how you look. We're getting there though, slowly. :)

As for Wyotech, I'd tell them not to expect a check anytime soon if I were you...

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

Archived