No Beards @ Wyotech?

So I just had an interview with a Wyotech rep, and he mentioned to me that I had to shave my beard....I thought he was joking...apparently hes not. He told me they want everyone to look "clean cut"....so I guess you cant look clean cut with a beard?...really dont understand it....and its not even that, its the fact that if there strict about something like facial hair....what else Im I gonna run into out there.....just thought it was an interesting little fact for all the bearded ones here.....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

its not that big of a deal, they want there school to be represented nicely outside, its a great school and its something that you will have to put up with..its nothing "personal" to people with facial hair, its a respect issue....uti is the same way

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

That will be no different then getting a job. there are plenty of places that will require you to be clean shaven.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

That will be no different then getting a job. there are plenty of places that will require you to be clean shaven.

I had an interview a whiole back, and the guy told me no bears or mustaches, no visible piercings, no jewlery (including wedding rings) and no hair below the bottom of your ears...all for minimum wage...lol, I was like "well thnx but no thnx"

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I had an interview a whiole back, and the guy told me no bears or mustaches, no visible piercings, no jewlery (including wedding rings) and no hair below the bottom of your ears...all for minimum wage...lol, I was like "well thnx but no thnx"

if someone told me to hide the fact that i was married, i would politely tell him to fuck off....

as for shaving, its not that big of a deal...i have to keep clean shaved at the firehouse or i cant ride at all, because the masks have to be air tight on your face...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

its not that big of a deal, they want there school to be represented nicely outside, its a great school and its something that you will have to put up with..its nothing "personal" to people with facial hair, its a respect issue....uti is the same way

gotta definitely disagree with you guys. I dont know many places, especially car mecahnical and fab shops, that prohibit facial hair.....I understand if your shit is 3 feet long and may get wrapped in a freakin serpentine, but otherwise, i dont see why you cant look nice with facial hair...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

well you can stay here and bitch about it all the time...but there not going to change the policy for one person so it comes down to accept it or find something else to do

hahaha not bitching man, just bringing up a strange occurance. you dont gotta get all uptight, just thought it was weird.

hahaha not bitching man, just bringing up a strange occurance. you dont gotta get all uptight, just thought it was weird.

i wasnt being uptight, i was being strait forward so sorry if it came off like that....i have to shave for my job and i work for my family, depending on the professionalism of the company you very whell may have to shave you may not have to

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

gotta definitely disagree with you guys. I dont know many places, especially car mecahnical and fab shops, that prohibit facial hair.....I understand if your shit is 3 feet long and may get wrapped in a freakin serpentine, but otherwise, i dont see why you cant look nice with facial hair...

gotta agree too. Ill never shave my goatee off for a job! Lol

well you can stay here and bitch about it all the time...but there not going to change the policy for one person so it comes down to accept it or find something else to do

He just getting defensive cuz he cant grow any pubic hair :yahoo:

Archived