Are Girls Worth The Fight? Friends Vs Foes

god.. im glad im not in high school anymore!!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

This is what I'm gathering here.

He's an asshole. - That's her problem and has nothing to do with you.

She puts up with it instead of fixing her problem. - Again that's her problem and has nothing to do with you.

You're getting pissed because she cries about it to you. That makes your problem with her, not with him.

I'm seeing a very narrow minded meat-head mentality here. "You make her sad, I punch your face!" If you're sick of her crying to you then stop her & tell her to go whine somewhere else cause obviously you're tired of it. Dude's an assholes and that's not a crime. Just reality. It also does sound like you have feelings for her and you're just pissed cause she isn't with you.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

just wondering .. quick rundown... a good girlfriend of mine keeps getting emotionally and mentally abused by her dirtball boyfriend and im sick of it.. me and her have hooked up and it was great .. in the past ... but what do you tell a girl who is so in love with a complete fuckhead that uses her does not appreciate her and takes her for granted. with all of this going on .. im still holding my cool.. i wanna beat this fuck senseless but shes happy during the 10% of the time hes not a complete fuckass...

I have been in this spot before.

do something about it, I didnt and the girl was damn near killed, now the x boyfriend doesnt speak right, but I shouldnt have waited, I shoulda did something in the beginning, I didn't because I didnt wanna come off as a jealous x boyfriend and she paid for that mistake.

do something about it and do it soon.

i had this same type of thing happen early lastyear when i got out of the thing. my bestfriend was being abused by her bf that she loved. and would do anything for him. shes still not right to this day. he fucked her up in the head badly. he basicaly drained her emotionaly. he would play mind games with her very badly. i kept telling her to get away from him. i never met him and he would say he was gonna beat my ass and all this stuff and kept saying i was trying to take his girl. when no one could get her attention because she was sooooo into him. i told him acouple times he needed to stop being a pussy and quit talkin shit about me and stop being a dick to her. then there were the threats of him gonna beat my ass but he never did it. even when i went out with my gf's little sister. hes 20 now and her sister is 15 when they went out. and the girl im talking about is 16. he should be in jail. he fucks all these minors and plays mind games with these girls. my bestfriend said she wishs she woulda listened to me and got away from him. do what you gotta do man. when i did what i had to do she got super pissed at me and wouldnt talk to me. i thought she hated me. but when we started talking again i found out she didnt. we hadent talked for 9 months. just started talking recenty again.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

yo man i feel what ya sayin and all but like James said i beleive if she dont realize that shes in harms way thats her situation but if u want to help just let her know what the deal is and tell her to call u as soon as shit jumps off and u go there and do what u gotta do. i see u from SA and i know here in my part of TX the po pos is pretty leanyant (sp) to folks that intervene in domestic disputes so shit i say wait for the moment and fuck his ass up. thats just a easier way to do it since it seems ure have sum kinda heart and not do anything. if it was me ill pistol whip his ass and dare him to do it again or hollow tips will whistle.

i miss having lil action let me handle it lol. but think about what its worth. Remember U CANT HELP ANY1 THAT DONT WANNA HELP THEMSELVES!!!!!!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Ok, based on what has happened to other girls because the guy didn't wait to fix the problem, now those girls will never be the same, I would take care of the situation asap, but be smart bout it. Also, you do have feelings for her and she is taking advantage of you, try reverse psychology and act like you just don't give a fuck anymore u've done all u can do for her, and if she don't wanna listen anymore ur not gonna try no more.

don't be an asshole to her, just be the opposite of what u normally our, listening, shoulder to cry on, ect and mayb she'll come around to you cuz right now she sees you as a friend.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Since you've never met the guy...

What if you walk up to him & he's like 6'4" & say 240lb of all muscle & ripped as a mother fucker?

What do you do?

just a thought lol

shoot him in the foot...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Step 1) Tell girl she's an idiot for putting up with shit. There are over three billion people on this planet. Chances are if she leaves him, there will be someone else that won't hit her.

Step 2) Have a civilised chat to the esteemed gentleman in question outlining the legality and morality of his choice of actions.

Step 3) If step 2 does not seem to have a noticeable effect, curb stomp - trolly pole - break limbs etc. Leave death threats in his hospital room, anything that takes your fancy. +10 points if you shout 'LEEEROY JENKINS' during the process. +20 if you are Leeroy Jenkins.

Step 4) Be hated by girl

Step 5) Be hated by girl, but feel glad that she is not in that situation now.

Step 6) ???????

Step 7) PROFIT

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A