DC Sound Lab

Sketchups Turned Noobtastic's Wall

Forever, he didnt have enough cash to CNC the rest of the port, so its stuck at 40, untill he has it to drop the tuning to 35 where he wants it at

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm big question would be if you mind comming here to help me. i have my own shop. maybe if i get you, drew and preston here for a weekend we can just knock this thing out. anyone that wants to help can sleep over and ill buy the pizza.

ya he text me too. he could put another amp in and do even better.

alright yeah well see. get work done faster....then again....*cough* I have yet to see preston work :rofl:

what is the tuning at? I didn't read the thread.... and I wont.. tired of saying I need glasses, so I'am stuck reading what interests me.. lol

If anything should have been tuned lower than needed first, and work your way up by either cutting the port down in size, or adding filling to the box

Forever, he didnt have enough cash to CNC the rest of the port, so its stuck at 40, untill he has it to drop the tuning to 35 where he wants it at

yup. that's it right there

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

#s?! drew, where u at?...

what was goin in it again?

na na na-na na. i know and im not telling :P

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

alright yeah well see. get work done faster....then again....*cough* I have yet to see preston work :rofl:

every group needs a guy to order the pizza. :good:

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

na na na-na na. i know and im not telling :P

x2 :P

every group needs a guy to order the pizza. :good:

:rofl:

15xtrur.png

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

drew is on, here come numbers!

:ph34r:

:D

Bad day turned better.....

-Drew

ooohhhhhh what a tease

ooohhhhhh what a tease

Wouldn't expect any less.... new tread with numbas!!

15xtrur.png