Second Skin Audio

I Dunno Were To Post This So

can be like me and rock 4 8's

sq is eh...but its expected for the spl oriented box i built. with 1500rms i can get em stinky if i push it hard, but for the most part they're fine. quite a bit louder than my 2 12's in an sq box.

just something to consider...and i got all 4 for like 200 and change(2 models back), built a box for like 30 bux in wood and parts. if you ran 2@4ohm, the box is only like 3cubes including port (mine is like 5 ish with 3/4 of the port out of the box)

dont play it with a kid in there...i hate when i see that, developing ears are very sensitive and easily damaged.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

The Kicker L5's are pretty decent subs, I have ran 2 of the 12's for over 2 years and never had a problem with them, I did buy a prefab box and I think they might get a little louder with a custom box but other than that I cannot say that I wasn't pleased with them

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

like mentioned above dont let the kid hear it. im sure you know this but safety is always worth mentioning! not doubting you at all man, we're just lookin out!

youll be happy with anything you go with, everything listed so far has been quality labels. just get you a good box built, dont go with prefab.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

are you stuck on kicker, and buying from a chain store?

there is no point of trying to change his mind... he likes kicker and thats all up to him..especially if he has mids highs etc etc.and wants ot match it all but if your more in to sq and not spl then id go with kicker L5s or L7s i have L7s and im happy with them but its time for something new..im sure either way u go you wont be disappointed

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

this is what i was gunna get http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Im...mp;Model=Kicker 06VS12L54

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

well when i go places with my gf/fiance i play subs just not that loud and prolly at 10 on volume, but when i have him in there i aint gunna be playin the sub(s) at all, its just gunna be for me when i go places, or when me and her go places n want to jam or w/e, and a prefab takes up the right amount of space i want to use, i might halfto modify my rear speakers tho cause that sub sits up to high and on the sides are were the 6&1/2's go for rear fill, i might cut out some holes in the bottom of the back and mount em there, and put the amps in the cubby holes, and prolly put the battery somewere else, i want the least amount of space but still have a decent sounding system, im just doin this to save money and when he gets a lil bit older i might redo it and do a half wall with 4 12's and a t2000 or somethin like that, ima go with somethin alot louder on down the road just not for now, and im listening to more country n rock now a days than rap, and i made a custom eq setting number 2 on the hu so when i want to play somethin but without subs i can just put it there n set my xovers and all i get is clean midbass, and it works out ok, anyways thanks for the input guys, and im not stuck on kicker i just want to try out square subs

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

those do get decently loud from what ive heard from them at circuit city!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

it was either gunna be a cvt 10/12 in the cubbyhole or a l5 12 in the prefab, and im not good at buildin ported boxs, all i ever built was sealed