If you want me to I can come down there and mat that for you, I got 50+ square feet in the maxima yesterday :D

Knock yourself out!!! How much did you on the different parts of the car?

and p.s. Im always looking at this build log to answer and ?'s I have about the car im doing. Thanks man you've really been helpfull with all my ?'s

No problem man!! I know how it is when you can't find info. I had to figure a lot of this out by trial and error and I'm glad I can pass it on.

lovin the battery rack.

Thanks !! Now I have to mount the buss bars so they look good too!!

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Knock yourself out!!! How much did you on the different parts of the car?

We havent done any other part of the car yet, when we take off the front doors we will use more damplifier, and im doign the rear deck (the under sheet metal) with 10 square feet of Damplifier Pro. idk why, but I love deadening, its a lot less stressful than everything else :D

holy shit dude, this is looking really nice!! And shows how patient u are cuz its been months!! Good work and btw, thanks for all ur help with my maxima :)....things should go a lil smoother with my build hopefully, cant wait till urs and mine are done!! :D

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

holy shit dude, this is looking really nice!! And shows how patient u are cuz its been months!! Good work and btw, thanks for all ur help with my maxima :) ....things should go a lil smoother with my build hopefully, cant wait till urs and mine are done!! :D

Yea, hopefully you don't run into any more issues with bent brackets and stripped bolts !!! What a pain. It has been months, but I don't have much time to work on it these days, but at the same time, I've put so much effort into it so far, I don't want to take any shortcuts now that might mess things up. If weather permits, I'm going to try to run some 1/0 to the trunk for grounds today. Once I get that done, I'll mount the buss bars and connect up the batteries so they can charge again. They have been disconnected for far to long hehehe.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Yea, hopefully you don't run into any more issues with bent brackets and stripped bolts !!! What a pain. It has been months, but I don't have much time to work on it these days, but at the same time, I've put so much effort into it so far, I don't want to take any shortcuts now that might mess things up. If weather permits, I'm going to try to run some 1/0 to the trunk for grounds today. Once I get that done, I'll mount the buss bars and connect up the batteries so they can charge again. They have been disconnected for far to long hehehe.

Well, he's not running into anything.

Crump is the one who is dealing with it.

OT: Build looks real nice. keep up the good work :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Well, he's not running into anything.

Crump is the one who is dealing with it.

OT: Build looks real nice. keep up the good work :)

we are both feeling the bs bro, matting is the only thing that went 100% well

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Archived