Turbo Lambo

rookie023

WHAT!!! Duuuuuuuudddddeeeee!!!! I'm assuming that was a joke. I hope... :D

was thinkin the same but assuming ment ALL wheel drive. im not a big lambo guy due to bills and dont dream THAT big lol, so i didnt know lamb had AWDs lol. guess i gotto keep up. ya'll get to picky with words at times lol. just playin though. thought to toss my 2 cents. im a 1st gen DSM guy myself.love workin om em and they pretty easy.....and a lil cheaper then lambo(but not as impresive in the looks department) nobody can hate boosted cars though... right? lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

was thinkin the same but assuming ment ALL wheel drive. im not a big lambo guy due to bills and dont dream THAT big lol, so i didnt know lamb had AWDs lol. guess i gotto keep up. ya'll get to picky with words at times lol. just playin though. thought to toss my 2 cents. im a 1st gen DSM guy myself.love workin om em and they pretty easy.....and a lil cheaper then lambo(but not as impresive in the looks department) nobody can hate boosted cars though... right? lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

you can wen you realize the only reason your winning is because of turbo lag lol

sorry i just couldnt resist posting this, my friend showed me last night

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I know Kyle. He got rid of that Lambo for a 1,500 hp Turbo Viper a couple months ago. He has a whole garage full of high dollar shit. I just have a hard time respecting people who don't build it themselves. Anyone can write a check if they have the money, but you have to learn, work, and sweat to build a car yourself.

Archived