Second Skin Audio

Torres' Box Tuning Calculator - Updated 8/18

Torres

3 in the 'number of ports' box, 6 in the 'port diameter' then adjust length accordingly

EDIT: the width and the height will be negated once there's a number in the 'number of ports' box just fyi

Can someone, ANYONE, email me the program? The SkyDrive servers are fucking up and keep telling me it will take 10 hours to down a 434kB fucking file. PM me for my email address.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I have a question that i feel might sound very noobish. I'm building a box for a rockford T2 12" and in the owners manual it shows you the recommended box. It shows the sub and port facing back. My question is, if i put the sub facing up but leave the volume, port and everything the exact same, will the port tuning change? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

it's almost ready! every time i think i get done, i notice something else that needs to get done. but...it's mostly just small stuff. i just gotta find a chunk of time to get it done.

and i rehosted the file on mediafire, so it should be better now if others had the same issue

Hey Torres thanks for the speedy response, and thank you for the fantastic box calculating software. I'm stationed in Guam and the car audio shops around here would charge me about $400 bucks to build a box. So you saved me hundreds of dollars, I really appreciate it.

Archived