Second Skin Audio

Torres' Box Tuning Calculator - Updated 8/18

Torres

What is an extra baffle?? I am making a slot ported box. and it bends twice and it is up against 3 walls on the actual box

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

What is an extra baffle?? I am making a slot ported box. and it bends twice and it is up against 3 walls on the actual box

baffle is the side that the sub is mounted on. thats why when you see people with heavy subs they say they are going to do a "double baffle" aka doubled up 3/4" MDF to get 1.5"

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

baffle is the side that the sub is mounted on. thats why when you see people with heavy subs they say they are going to do a "double baffle" aka doubled up 3/4" MDF to get 1.5"

Shit i knew that i meant "# of common port walls"

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

there's links to pictures in the help button, although one that i know of is a dead link :( common port walls means, if you're looking at it head on, how many walls of the box are going to act as the port. sounds like you have 3 common port walls.

im trying to clean this up so its only useful information. If youd like to have a question answered please create a new topic.

you must have missed this.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

im making a 8x5 rectangle port, and the length is at 24, but the physical port length is saying 18.25", would that mean if i took a tape measure to the port, its going to be 18.25 long? or 24" ?

if you take the tape measure, and measure the actual wood (physical port length), then you should get 18.25". take the tape measure and measure down the middle of the port (effective port length) and you'll get 24"

8x5" rectangle port in the corner of my box would be 8 in the height box and 5 in the width box??? then length will be what ever it needs to be for my tuneing?? is this right ?

yes, this is correct.

Archived