Second Skin Audio

Torres' Box Tuning Calculator - Updated 8/18

Torres

the current one is able to do that, just fyi. i gotta get crackin on the update. i may upload it when finished then upload it again if/when i figure the printing issue with 64 bit windows so that way it doesn't hold up progress

can you write me a quick guide for calcs for 2 subs in cab with slot port either end.thank you.

just use the calculator and read the first post. he does everything but design the box for you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

can you write me a quick guide for calcs for 2 subs in cab with slot port either end.thank you.

just use the calculator and read the first post. he does everything but design the box for you.

:deadhorse:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Thanks for the reply guys I have been using this since the first version so I take your Wit with a smile.

What I normally do is calculate for one slot port of double width then split in half for 2 separate slot ports. The only way I see for multiple ports is using round ports. With slot port area filed in, if I then add to “# of ports” box my net volume increases rather than decreases I also lose the port volume and port area values, the tuning and port area per foot goes to zero. Port bend goes from yes to no.

# of ports is solely for aero ports. i have it so if that box is filled with a number, the length/width of the port gets taken out of effect. surface area of the port won't change tuning whether you have one port, or 5 ports with a slot port (the extra displacement of the wood for the port will cause an increase in tuning, however). you can manually adjust the port area for slot ports, so imo there's no need to use the # of ports for that. whereas for aero ports you have a set diameter, but can increase the number of ports used.

i hope that made sense lol

is there anyway to make this ipad friendly? only way im going to possibly be able to use it from my ipad would be to acess it from teamviewer which i still have to set up

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

that's going to require a whole new program for me to code up. i'm working on getting to that point tho.

EDIT: i think i just finished this calculator tho. going to add the ability to change the background image/colors and upload it methinks. i'll still look into getting it to print on 64 bit windows still, just don't want that to be the only thing to hold it up

so...with a little research hopefully i'll be able to work on mobile versions :)

Archived