Second Skin Audio

Torres' Box Tuning Calculator - Updated 8/18

Torres

Any idea when you will get a chance to release the new update?

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

still waiting on getting my PC up and running. i got a text that i got a package at home, so that's the adapter i need and i can finish installing windows. download the software, transfer files from my external, and go from there.

technically...i could upload it and it would all work just fine, just working on integrating a couple small things. so it should be soon. i don't want to give a time frame...since i'm hardly home it seems, but *should* be ready in a couple weeks? don't mark my words tho lol. i got a lot of homework to catch up on with my PC downtime :(

EDIT: and the adapter doesn't work...ef my life lol

take the recommended specs of the single subwoofer, and double it...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I am getting confused on the Torres Box Calculator Program where we enter in the Port Dimensions where it says the Height, Width, and Length. I can't really explain my box in words but here goes a picture. The dimensions in the picture for the length of the port is wrong because I don't have 3 inches from the end of the port to the back wall. But anyways, for Torres Box program I entered in these values for the port: 3 inch for Height, 23.38 inch for Width, and 18.75 inch for Length (Depth)

kickerenclosuretemp.jpg

1984 Bronco Setup

2 15" Kicker L7's

1 Hifonics Brutus 2608D

1 PDX-4.150

Kenwood x792 Deck

2 114Ah Discover Batteries

0 Gauge Everywhere

200 H/O Alt

2 Piece of shit 6.5 Lanzars Front Doors

2 Alpine Type R Coxials

4 Water Proof 6.5" Speakers Outside Car

2 4" Sound Stream for Bumper Speakers

2 6x9 Alpine Type 6 Coaxial Rear Speakers

1999 Honda Accord Coupe V6

1 Kenwood KDC-X692 Deck

2 Alpine Type S 6.5 in Doors

2 Alpine Type R 6x9" in Rear Deck

2 AQ HDC3 10's Dual 1's

2 C&D Technologies 75 Ah Batteries

4/0 Front to Rear

0 Gauge All Around Big 3 Included

1 American Bass 500.1

1 PPI ProArt A404 Old School 4-Channel Amp

SOON: 300 Amp Excessive Amperage Alternator

physical port length is the length of the wood. effective port length is what you enter in the port length dimension box, which is what the sub will 'see'. if the port bends, the physical port needs to be shorter than the effective length. so measure the wood and you'll get 30.5". measure effective port length and you'll get 34

physical port length is the length of the wood. effective port length is what you enter in the port length dimension box, which is what the sub will 'see'. if the port bends, the physical port needs to be shorter than the effective length. so measure the wood and you'll get 30.5". measure effective port length and you'll get 34

Yeah, it's an L shaped port. So the inner port wall that is L shaped needs to = physical port length. I understand now. Thanks

Archived