Forevrbumpn Posted February 24, 2009 Author Report Posted February 24, 2009 I had leftover chicken for breakfast..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif Stay on topic damnit!!! I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
*1LOWSUV* Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Stay on topic damnit!!! You didn't let me finish...I had leftover chicken for Breakfast that I cooked last night instead of BBQing because it was "Raining" when I made dinner. I heated the chicken up in the microwave that had "Magnetic" energy. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Thats what I was wondering. I was talking strictly speaking theoretically. But the idea of a high powered society with endless technology collapsing and losing everything until the next human society has to rediscover everything is extremely scary. Its happened multiple times before. i.e. the egyptians the mayans and the roman empire. Im just saying it could happen to us one day. Maybe 2012..... oooooohhhhhh i believe theres is almost no way for our human race to fall off from something other then us killing ourselfs caus i mean we are so scientifically advanced we dont no everything but we are damn close i mean scientist can trace back time to milla seconds after the big bang and they are tryin harder to get to that point of when it actually happend to see what caused it and i mean were scopin out the universe adn seeing which way things are flyin and predicting how close they will come to us to see if it will caus us damage now there is no prediction for anything in 2012 but i think its like 2050 a astroid will come so close to the earth it will pass between us and our satelites then 8yrs later its gonna come back around and strike us but i dunno i just think were too smart and if anything crazy is going to happen we will be able to predict the exact time and prepare for it but i dunno you also get dumass rumors like y2k lol Quote
Zade08 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 2 eggs omelet 3 pieces of sausage and a piece of buttered toast... Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 I had leftover chicken for breakfast..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif did you get the chicken from forevrs front lawn lol Quote
roscoe1129 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 You didn't let me finish...I had leftover chicken for Breakfast that I cooked last night instead of BBQing because it was "Raining" when I made dinner. I heated the chicken up in the microwave that had "Magnetic" energy. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif covered everything but dumbasses and umbrellas TJ... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Forevrbumpn Posted February 24, 2009 Author Report Posted February 24, 2009 i believe theres is almost no way for our human race to fall off from something other then us killing ourselfs caus i mean we are so scientifically advanced we dont no everything but we are damn close i mean scientist can trace back time to milla seconds after the big bang and they are tryin harder to get to that point of when it actually happend to see what caused it and i mean were scopin out the universe adn seeing which way things are flyin and predicting how close they will come to us to see if it will caus us damage now there is no prediction for anything in 2012 but i think its like 2050 a astroid will come so close to the earth it will pass between us and our satelites then 8yrs later its gonna come back around and strike us but i dunno i just think were too smart and if anything crazy is going to happen we will be able to predict the exact time and prepare for it but i dunno you also get dumass rumors like y2k lol sooner than that, I think its 2029 and then a few years again after that I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 sooner than that, I think its 2029 and then a few years again after thatyea i think your right its been awhile since i read it Quote
eliassami5 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 FAIL. Im sorry but global warming isent real lol. Anyways that looks like about half as bad as here lol! it pours for like 5 hours and its flooded everything. theres a river that goes above the bridge lol. its just a cycle that the world goes through. well thats what i was told anyways. my pops said that its the same about every 10 years. sweet that was definately needed. thanks man. but anyways yea it has been raining pretty good this year. i could kinda see the global warming happening but idk? a couple years ago i would go outside and my windshield would have ice on it and now it doesnt. plus there has been some freak storms in so cal where my cousin lives (valley) and it has snowed and its very very rare when it does. the last time it snowed was in 89. so i see about a 20 year cycle i guess. maybe this is the way the earth heals its self from all the crap were doing to it. my dad said that its b.s. about it the global warming he said when he was a little kid that the smog would be so bad that they werent allowed outside. and thats its a 100x's better now. so who knows. times 2 in the summer its hot because its the SUMMER, that could be why ice melts in the summer and not in the winter ........ Woooooooow are you serious?? Get your shit straight before you go spreading stupid stuff like this, take the time to look at the research yourself and then come back with a intelligent response. Still cant believe how many people are misinformed about today's issues especially in the world we live in today where media and information is all around us. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif 91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep Just Empty Every Pocket 96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x [sPL_4_U] HiFonics - Alpine Pioneer - Clarion Infinity - Kicker KnuKonceptz
Zade08 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 i believe theres is almost no way for our human race to fall off from something other then us killing ourselfs caus i mean we are so scientifically advanced we dont no everything but we are damn close i mean scientist can trace back time to milla seconds after the big bang and they are tryin harder to get to that point of when it actually happend to see what caused it and i mean were scopin out the universe adn seeing which way things are flyin and predicting how close they will come to us to see if it will caus us damage now there is no prediction for anything in 2012 but i think its like 2050 a astroid will come so close to the earth it will pass between us and our satelites then 8yrs later its gonna come back around and strike us but i dunno i just think were too smart and if anything crazy is going to happen we will be able to predict the exact time and prepare for it but i dunno you also get dumass rumors like y2k lol 2012 is the year the chinese and mayan astronomical calenders end. 2050 close asteroid meens Im biting my teeth. Hopefully Ill be so old and senial by then I wont know WTF is goin on. Also everything in astronomy is technically theory with alot of facts behind them. But your right we are probley goin to be the cause of our ending. Reference this youtube video for evidence... Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.