99vic Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 lol. I have a pair of baggy plaid shorts from american eagle but I prefer jeans. No I do not dress like andre 3000. Im your typical 20 year old white boy with hollister shirts buckles jeans and white on white forces that likes his rap music loud. lol i kid i kid !! REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 whats wrong with them lol? and ryde, thats whats up theres another fellow Marylander on the forums lol...not too many here i know right everyones from cali or somewhere ridiulously far away. but you going to anyshows at O.C this year? Quote
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 lmao 99vic i cant breath right now Quote
Zade08 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 i kid i kid !! 99dicks. lol j/k Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
finkster Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 i know right everyones from cali or somewhere ridiulously far away. but you going to anyshows at O.C this year? ummm i dont think so...maybe i guess lol...Im going to Miami this year... O no, what if Powered by Hate kidnaps me and rapes me DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Zade08 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Hey where do I go on the forum to take a poll? Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
99vic Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 99dicks. lol j/k yea joo r ghey!!! now your talking about dicks REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 ummm i dont think so...maybe i guess lol...Im going to Miami this year... O no, what if Powered by Hate kidnaps me and rapes me awh hes not the type to rape he'll jus let you gettin eatin by a mob of rabid rats with lazor beams attached to their heads. Quote
Zade08 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 yea joo r ghey!!! now your talking about dicks Fuck it. I quit. lol. Ima go cry under my coach umbrella. Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
99vic Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Hey where do I go on the forum to take a poll? now u wanna take pole http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.