What Was Your First Car?

when i was 18

Hyundai Excel (gave to my now ex girlfriend)

Hyundai Getz (click) (gave to my now ex girlfriend)

22 years

Hyundai Coupe (tuscani) V6

Next car will be an Suv so more woofers fit in :P

Greetings from the Netherlands

77' Buick Regal- 4-RF series-1's-10" powered by two jensen 100 watt amps.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

Sorry steve for the missunderstanding a little backup on me.. my family owned a audioshop about 4 years ago... closed down due to to much vandalism and our installer stealing... we sold MAINLY diamond... and some jvc and what not.. over the years diamond kept giving us free parts tdx's components amps ect. in return we had to show up at competition as a sq car and just enter shows... took us about 1.5 years to get everything from diamond EVERYTHING... since then it was sitting in our garage and since we didnt use it we payed tryed to pay for the equipment from diamond but as they were transferring owners something happened...(idk it wasnt my car at thee time..) when i turned 17 my explorers tranny took a shit.. so it was in the shop for a few months and my mom gave me the navigator.. (thats where i got it from..) since then i took the amps out and removed the tdx's and now it is just a stock daily driver with a arsenal head unit and a diamond 4 chan amp with diamond coax's in it... but the subs are just sitting there... as i stole the amps and put both in my car and one blew up because i got searched and they unhooked my amp and somehow it went into smoke... since then its not a sq car at tall and just sits there... we did have logos all over it but since then they started cracking and i took them off.... only ones left are our shops banner and a drop em wear logo(one of the places that practicly paid for the navi) as of now mostly everything is out of the navi and it has no beats because well it wasnt used for that... i dont have a contract as i have never seen it...... the pics of everything diamond are coming... only thing we payed for on that car audio wise was the eclipse 56050 head unit that is now replaced by a jvc... but diamond knows we have the stuff we had a signed release of all of the equipment(somewhere) and if you have any more questions please let me know... if you still think i am lying steve then i dont know what to tell you but i am not and if i am lying i deserve to be shot... sorry for the late reply as i didnt know i was being called out on my past.... you wouldnt know my name because well it wasnt my car untill almost one year ago :) my moms name idk if you would know it but kathy darrah:) i just moved back in with her about 5 months ago as i lived with my uncle because of that damn shop...as for pics

Posted Image (was not cracked and had a lit up diamond audio logo on it...

Posted Image shop banner...

Posted Image diamond audio tweeter with a hex behind it... (not a 6x8 but something else i cant remember ill have to ask..)

Posted Image

the jvc thats in it now

Posted Image... the tdx's out of there place just sitting there in my neighbors garage for the winter...

any more questions you have steve???

o and something i forgot the subs and amps did have a nice looking fiberglass cover that had purple neons and strobes in it but since then it got cracked and thrown out... ill have to find some pics from the shows with the diamond audio banners on it somewhere (i know we have some poloroids somewhere but i gotta find em since my mom is a damn packrat)

ummm they made poloroids 5 years ago too? lol wow http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Lol, '84 Pontiac Acadian. I had some old ass 12" Kicker solo's in it. lol .....

Pioneer, AudioControl, Kicker Resolution, RF, Atomic, TFOne, Power House & a little Princess Auto

mybanner4a8b03384ba5b.jpg

Who needs to knock, when you have BASS!!!

149.9 Bass racer in a family minivan, sayyy whaaat?

1st a buick centry (forgot what year but who cares it was a buick centry rite?)... gave a friend some lanzar 12's for it and i later on chopped the top off of it... then junked it.

2nd 83 monty carlo... crashed it.

3rd 86 saburban.

4th and current vehicle. 90 gmc jimmy v1500 with a 6 inch lift.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

86 Pontiac Reliant when I was 16... It lasted a whole 45 minutes until all the motor mounts busted (so I was told) and went to total shit my first day driving it.

I then bought a bad ass 89 Lincoln Town Car in prestine condition for $500. I wish I still had it.. :(

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

• 9 months later...

Wanted to share my car stories

Well my first was a 1976 Pontiac LeMans my sis bought me for $400 in the mid 90's

Don't know why she got it cause it had a knocking rod. It was the thought that counts I guess. Anyway the engine lasted about 2-3 months. Damn I wish I still had it, the only car I ever had that was rear wheel drive & V8. It had little amp and 2 Jenson 6x9's. I remember I was gonna use that thin stripped phone cable to hook the amp up, n sis was like "that ain't gonna work"

Second car was a 1988 Olds 88 maroon. Kept having to tighten the steering column bolts every few months, it would almost flop down in your lap. Never thought to use locktite. (you know so much when your a teen!) But I liked it ok, then a phone pole decided to hit the front end. ;) It had 2 Kicker XPL 12's in a particle board box.

Third was a 1984 Dodge Charger hatchback. For sure the worst car I had. "4cyl fury" Was driving home with a friend one night, kinda low on gas but I thought "hell I got enough" ....So I used my last $2 on a burger from Jack in the box. Sure enough I ran outa gas...a block from my house. (was night time) Was pushing it home, and didn't remember the road started going downhill....So it hit a tree at the end of my street.

I can still picture the taillights getting smaller & smaller 'till they bounced up in the air. Damage wasn't real bad though, pulled it out and put a new front piece. Eventually sold it. Damn, I hated that car. Never had a bass system in that car

Now I drive 1995 Taurus :cray: Runs great , but on it's second trans, it slips into 3rd and jerks like hell going into 2nd. People think it's got a shift kit! For now it's got a Power A 12" FUBR , it's getting all it's rated rms watts but with an amp I'm too ashamed too name. Seeing all the diff systems makes me look at mine and think like sylvester the cat's son "Ohh father, for shame" :fool:

Take care fellow bass freaks

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

1968 Chevy Caprice Classic. AKA "The Boat"

Im 5'9" and I could lay down across the back seat. It was my Grandfathers car, he sold it to my Mom and she handed it down to me. My Pop was a retired painter at Fisher Body down in Baltimore. He hooked me up when I got the car and painted it Midnight Blue. I installed my first system in that car. A set of Jensen speakers and a high tech Craig push button / cassette stereo, it was 1980. I thought that system was the shit and it sounded like it :D

Archived