I found the image on Ebay and decided to try chopping it a little. Now, I haven't done any chops in about 6 months, so I'm a little rusty here and there. Plus I'm trying to get used to CS4.

Remember this is a work in progress.

Original

f0083.jpg

some work done to it

f0083.jpg

So far it's been lowered, tinted, shaved, and logo. Logo is not done, got a lot to do on it.

Edited by TechSys

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

I found the image on Ebay and decided to try chopping it a little. Now, I haven't done any chops in about 6 months, so I'm a little rusty here and there. Plus I'm trying to get used to CS4.

Remember this is a work in progress.

f0083.jpg

So far it's been lowered, tinted, shaved, and logo. Logo is not done, got a lot to do on it.

Look'n good but got to post the before and after for the full effect.

love the paint scheme, minus the dennis logo....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Let me post for james....Ehh I dont like it it looks like its made to attract little elementary school girls

and then my post..

Looks pretty good you should of ran that little flame thing all threw it i think it would look raw

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Let me post for james....Ehh I dont like it it looks like its made to attract little elementary school girls

and then my post..

Looks pretty good you should of ran that little flame thing all threw it i think it would look raw

Thanks for giving me the chance to send you on a nice vacation.

do not bash teh mods.

^lol :)

looks good but im not digging the logo either lol

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

• 1 month later...
Logo looks cool, but in my opinion, it needs a different look? Doesn't really fit the style.

I think its the color of the logo with the look of the van. Change some of the logo colors to make it not so bold. You want it to stick out, but with that baby blue and white, its too much. Try some other wheels too. All in all, I like the van!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

• 4 months later...