Roof Monuted Subs

Lot's of creativity will be a must to pull this off man.

Not saying it's not doable, it's just you'll have your work cut out for you to make it right and look good.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I would build a box for a single 10 down firing, ported. I would not take up to much room at all and you can still pile stuff on it.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

ok not sure how these look in the inside but see if its possible to tuck them into a cubby of open area along the sides could glass a couple boxes in pull em out wrap in the same material that way it can also be put back to stock if need be also looks real nice in the car maybe try and put a cover panel over the sub as well as to hide them and also look stock

must be nice huh

its silly, but we did it in a t-rex and a lotus a while back

fiberglass the front part of the passenger foot well and run a single 10 or 12, sealed or ported...basically whatever fits, and run a beefy grill over it.

one got a jl w3 with the nice jl mesh grille, the other was an l5 with that beefy ass kicker grille.

its outta the way, sounds great, and unless his girl is 6 feet tall noone will ever be bothered by it, plus wrap it in whatever carpet matches the floor and it looks perfect

The most i've done is mount the amps for our shop truck to the roof (regularly filled to the brim with parts), andd did a single 15 in a small box with a banana plug, with the wire run out of an acess panel, took like 4 seconds to put in or take out.

basically welded box steel to the b and c pillars (2 door truck, so middle and rear), connected it with some thin tubing, and ran two straight across in the rear, right where we could bolt through the feet of the amp into the tubing. run some wires, put some headliner back up, voila.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC