So Got Into A Lil Trouble Friday Night.. Jail Or The Bracelet?

Who said i said the cops were the dumbass ???? ahh yes this is david coming in again and bashing another thread lol Whatever dude u need anger management and classes more than anyone here so why you bashing my thread???

1st off bro... dont take anything in here personal, except the fact that you fucked up! if you didnt want everyones 2 cents you shoulda kept quite about your mistake... besides no one is really bashing your ass too bad. were all grown men here so just chill and take some good advise from some good people!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

ugh i know man i just need my car back and the DMV to allow me to drive again

lol i dunno wen youll be able to drive again caus gettin 2 DWIs is like "awh i didnt learn from the first time here come here and let me spit in your face" :rofl: my boy went to jail for gettin caught like 10 times driving without a license and uninsured and he did 3 months but got out at 2 for good time so id say go with the jail caus u might meat sum new friends get it...meat lol

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i hear ya man.. i live in superior wisconsin at the moment... nothin to do but drink lol.. I dont have a problem, hell i only go out maybe 4 to 5 times a month .. i work ( well worked ) 7 days a week 10 hr days ... no time for it

Well being that your in WI, I know these laws pretty good here since Ive been in and out of the court system since I was 12.

If you goto jail for 30 days, you will FOR SURE STILL HAVE TO PAY YOUR $1200 fine.

WI is going thru a lot of changes as of now with all the drunk drivers in this state that kill people. Most deaths in wi are caused by innocent people being hit by drunk drivers..

your pass out behind the wheel with the car running. You got no proof that you where actually at this house, the cops nor the court system is going to believe that you guys got kicked out this house so you slept in your running car to stay warm.

All they got to prove is that you where attempting to leave, and with the car running, its proven. It is illegal to sleep in your car with the key in the ignition even if its not running and your drunk.

You say you have no problem, but you obviously do if your passed out in your car, drunk.

I guess that your just saying You aint a Man, and you cant Man up to your mistakes, and Admit you have an Alcohol problem.

Courts aint going to show any mercy on you if you cant even help your self out by getting involved with AA meetings, before your court date.

We're on our way to class in 30 minutes..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

we all carpool so we can share the road rage...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

lol... DRAMAQUEEN

thats some funny sht

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Well being that your in WI, I know these laws pretty good here since Ive been in and out of the court system since I was 12.

If you goto jail for 30 days, you will FOR SURE STILL HAVE TO PAY YOUR $1200 fine.

WI is going thru a lot of changes as of now with all the drunk drivers in this state that kill people. Most deaths in wi are caused by innocent people being hit by drunk drivers..

your pass out behind the wheel with the car running. You got no proof that you where actually at this house, the cops nor the court system is going to believe that you guys got kicked out this house so you slept in your running car to stay warm.

All they got to prove is that you where attempting to leave, and with the car running, its proven. It is illegal to sleep in your car with the key in the ignition even if its not running and your drunk.

You say you have no problem, but you obviously do if your passed out in your car, drunk.

I guess that your just saying You aint a Man, and you cant Man up to your mistakes, and Admit you have an Alcohol problem.

Courts aint going to show any mercy on you if you cant even help your self out by getting involved with AA meetings, before your court date.

lol so anyone who passes out has a alcohol problem??? man thats alot of ppl

Like my new screen name??? it goes with the woman in my ava david could never get

not only a immature angry lil man but quite the drama queen himself

lol hes a classic admin

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Archived