Good Way To Get A Speeding Ticket Reduced?

Yes, I got nailed for speeding yesterday on my way home from work.

I was pulled over, state patrol asked do you know why I pulled you over.

I said most likely speeding, 75 in a 65.

He says NO!

I then asked what for?

He said for speeding, 82 in a 65mph.

I had a baffled look on my face and my boss and i looked at each other like wtf!?!

My ticket is 4 points, $246 fine, and is labled speeding 16-19mph over.

Heres my thing.

I drive with my cruise on longer drives. I always set it for 75mph never get harrasad for going 10 over, or at least yet.

I know it was at 75, and When i seen the cop on the overpass a mile infront of me, I even checked to make sure I was doing the speedlimit.

I know my speed-o is dead accurate. Why? because my pioneer dash mount navagation has a speedo in it, and it matches my speedo mph for mph. :)

There was a car in front of me and he was going a bit faster, maybe he clocked that car and thought it was me?

I got no idea how they can be so accurate on which car they are hitting.

Now here is where it gets good. I have my Boss's old Rocky Mountain Radar (RMR-C450), its almost 2 years old and the boss stepped up to one of the better units out now.

And heres the detectors specs

# Detects all Radar Bands (X, K, Ka, SuperWide, Instant-On, Pulse)

# Detects All Lidar guns (LTI 20-20, Pro-Laser, Laser-Lyte, Stalker)

# Scrambles All Radar Bands (X, K, Ka, SuperWide, Instant-On, Pulse)

# Scrambles All Lidar Guns (LTI 20-20, Pro-Laser, Laser-Lyte, Stalker)

# 360-Degree Laser/Radar Detection

# One year Ticket Rebate Program

Like I said, I admit I was speeding, but I know wasnt doing 82mph, Ill even take a speeding ticket for 75mph because that was right.

Also on my ticket theres a spot that asks how I was clocked, and it says unmarked laser. What does unmarked mean?

I going in to get my speedo checked saturday morning at 8am. I highly doubt that both my nav and speedo are off, and it have to be pretty ironic that both are off and read the same speed. but stranger things have happened.

Edited by Bangin Caddy

Hire a lawyer/

the only thing thats gonna help you. They get paid to know all the little loopholes in law and most areas have a specialty lawyer like Jeff Jared in KC. He can get you out of damn near anything!

/thread

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I know a bunch of people in Sarasota got their tickets thrown out because the officers guns hadn't been calibrated in the correct length of time...Im not sure if it will work, but worth looking in to

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Unfortunatley i think your not gonna be able to get out of this one and gonna end up paying for the 82 MPH ticket. I think they will take the cops word over yours. I never did like the police and never will :dry:

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

slow down speeding gonzales

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

Don't speed.

LOL I know theres a company that makes a Detector if you get ticket while its on they will pay for the ticket. But like Roscoe said get a lawyer and fight it.

Im retarted today I guess

And thats the type of radar dector i have. It is a scrambler, only thing is, they only offer that ticket paid ticket for a year, and its older then a year. So thats no option.

Its not the money Im worried about, its the 4 point ticket that will raise my car insurance way more then a 2 point ticket.

I got no problem paying the ticket. But Im already dropping almost $900 every 6 months for insurance on the Hoe. :(

Im gonna try and get ahold of this other state trooper thats been on the force for 47+ years. My friend does car repairs for him part time. Ive helped him out with some repair work so he knows me. Maybe he can fill me in on what this unmarked lasar means. and since he takes his state patrol Tahoe home, I can test out this radar scrambler I have. That be really cool, and if anything Id have a good witness on my side. :)

And thats the type of radar dector i have. It is a scrambler, only thing is, they only offer that ticket paid ticket for a year, and its older then a year. So thats no option.

Its not the money Im worried about, its the 4 point ticket that will raise my car insurance way more then a 2 point ticket.

I got no problem paying the ticket. But Im already dropping almost $900 every 6 months for insurance on the Hoe. :(

Im gonna try and get ahold of this other state trooper thats been on the force for 47+ years. My friend does car repairs for him part time. Ive helped him out with some repair work so he knows me. Maybe he can fill me in on what this unmarked lasar means. and since he takes his state patrol Tahoe home, I can test out this radar scrambler I have. That be really cool, and if anything Id have a good witness on my side. :)

That wouldn't be a good witness, because radar and laser scramblers are illegal

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

just go bargan with the court. i go to the municiple court and got my ticket dropped down in points alot. but the price might go up.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

I have had my share of tickets, and they are never fun. What is funny is people always swear the cop is wrong. Why pull you over and lie about it? All he has to do is wait a couple of more minutes and someone will get it.

My good friend was a Highway patrol. I would ride with him every now and then, and he could always tell me someone's speed within 2 MPH before he popped them with the radar. Don't know about your state, but Texas can write you a speeding ticket based on observation, no need to radar you.

Bad thing about laser is it can hit the car and never set off the detector. Just depends on where he hits you.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.