I Wanna Ask This Girl Out,.. But How ?

THE MUTH FUKIN TRUTH!

But Im starting to see the real pic...

to the O.P.:

for real you have a blow up doll that your uncle carl gave you and you dont know what to do with it so you post this instead to try and get some ideas...........

what you do with it is clean it up and give it to one of your friends for there birthday and hope they use it, then next year on there birthday tell them the truth on how it was your uncle carls haha

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Agreed. This is probably something that should be addressed before hand, that way if she's a supermodel we can talk you out of making a big embarrassing mistake.

Haha, j/k man, just do it.

Yes once I get the asking her out,.. out of the way, Ill try and get a few pics of her, lol

if you like her just post "high five" if not give me a "slap in the face" comment, lol

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

How old are you?

If she has a myspace try to find it and add her, start up a convo on their then when you see her on the street yall have more things to talk about. youll feel more comfortable about it.

Facebook. etc..

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

do work! you should have no prob getting her

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

How old are you?

If she has a myspace try to find it and add her, start up a convo on their then when you see her on the street yall have more things to talk about. youll feel more comfortable about it.

thats the good thing about her, she dont do myspace and all that, and thats good cause iv dated dumbass girls who try to play me on myspace as if i could care less and add tons of guys and all that,..

but shes like 20, im 24, and her entire family is all cops and im in school to become a police officer, and iv worked corrections,.. so im sure id fit in good, but shes seems like a girl whos past all the childish shit, just based on what i know.

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

How old are you?

Facebook. etc..

You should never hook up with women from myspace or facebook...

Even if it does happen to work out, what are you going to say when everyone's asking you "so how did you hook up with that?"

"oh I met her on myspace"

*the room silences*

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

You should never hook up with women from myspace or facebook...

Even if it does happen to work out, what are you going to say when everyone's asking you "so how did you hook up with that?"

"oh I met her on myspace"

*the room silences*

Its not like he's hooking up with a complete stranger, they "kinda" know eachother.

I didnt say anything about asking her out on myspace i said start a convo ;)

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

do work! you should have no prob getting her

i will theres no choice, and regreat will suck so bad if i dont..

iv rememebr i asked this girl from H.S, and she goes i have a boyfriend,.. and i looked at her all puzzled and said,.. i dont want your boyfriend i want you... shes was blowned away cause i was real cocky after i knew.,. and then i said you know what never mind iv changed my mind.... and walked away, i did this when i was in a mall with my boys.. it was good..

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

Just go for it dude, don't be like Kumar who waits till the very end of the movie to talk to his neighbor, n than finds out she's moving to Amsterdam after he got the balls to finally tell her how he felt.

GET A LIFE!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived