to bad, I like that motor overall- it was good on the TRF sub, but now vented as is, it looks like it should be able to handle even more power

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i have 2x saz 3000d amps / and am going to get 2x more and run 2 amps per coil :rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif :friends:

12krms huh... dont you think thats alil overkill, or do i just not realize the kind of beast this sub really is?

I never heard of a sub that can take that rms... well not for anything longer then a 30+ sec's

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

12krms huh... dont you think thats alil overkill, or do i just not realize the kind of beast this sub really is?

I never heard of a sub that can take that rms... well not for anything longer then a 30+ sec's

it's all good Bro :)

Scroll back up and look at the additional venting in the pole piece / top plate / bump plate /

this does NOT come standard on the stock motor / see pic / top row center motor - black / does not have the extra venting

Posted Image

Dam dude you do play with some serious subs..... Looking sweet.. How many DB did you lose????

Havent had it on a Term Lab yet but ASAP...

i can feel the loss of Pressure with this new boxx, i have requested the Tech Specs

from Pete @ PWK so i can adjust my signal processor to center on the right Freq...

im going to guess its in the neighborhood of 148db for dailly wihch is about 4db down from Normal :(

My Offical Review:

Of the single sub Horn design by PWK.

After adjusting the signal processor to the desired freq, wired the Pierce Audio Products 18” Moab XxX to 2ohm,

set all gains too zero on the Hu & Amp’s, I took it for a ride to a friends Audio shop.

For lack of a polite way to say this I’ll just be Blunt.

H@ly Freeking H@ll that thing is trying to tear the back & side doors off my Splxplorer,

I’m getting irrepressible flexing on the roof and door’s of the Suv,

there flapping so hard I can stick my hand in the gap, wile the bass is hitting low notes

It Hurts in my chest to turn it over ½ way up, has a magnificent transition between notes from High to earth shaking Lows.

I do not think I could have made a better choise of box’s or subs.

As soon as I can find a camera that will do video I’ll post up the Excursion & flexing.

Yours Truly

Brian ( LordBaccus ) G

Archived