5" Body Drop, Layin Body On 6s

he works at Quality Collision in Georgetown. Number is 502-868-0700. He'll put the pinchwelds on the ground! I know of a few rides he's built and he always steps up his game every time. The issue is just getting him to work. Unless you flash him some hundies, he has trouble getting motivated to get off his ass.

Thanks for the info...I just put up a new topic looking for a lowering kit or ideas (something I can do myself during a weekend) to get the Nox down to earth. I will keep this info. I may have to start working some more overtime. I want this bad! Gonna have to get in touch with him c how much $$$$$ we talking. I am looking for something less drastic to begin with 3-6. Then I am gonna get my rims. Then I wanna check on joining the club.

I guess since he lives in G-town that is the reason I have not seen this truck around town.

Now ain't that just plain silly! Still gotta give the cred, some pretty sweet fabrication!

my rule of thumb, if it's 2WD put it on the ground, if it's 4WD, put it in the sun.

....that goes for you, donk riders. Lifts are unnecessary. Tub the shit out of it to tuck those 30s. It'll cost about the same (in comparison to a GOOD lift) and look ALOT cleaner.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

Thanks for the info...I just put up a new topic looking for a lowering kit or ideas (something I can do myself during a weekend) to get the Nox down to earth. I will keep this info. I may have to start working some more overtime. I want this bad! Gonna have to get in touch with him c how much $$$$$ we talking. I am looking for something less drastic to begin with 3-6. Then I am gonna get my rims. Then I wanna check on joining the club.

I guess since he lives in G-town that is the reason I have not seen this truck around town.

that and because it's a trailer queen. I don't think it's ever been on the street. I believe in trailering to shows and stuff, but if you're gonna drop that much on a ride, you gotta drive it SOME. Pat Burke's one of the OGs of the Lexington show world. There's a squarebody S10 in Richmond I'm looking at buying that's got a candy painted frame and block, chrome accessories, body dropped and bagged and fully shaved a sheet-metaled that Pat built 15 YEARS AGO. lol It's been let go a bit, so it doesn't look good now, but it's still salvageable.

my rule of thumb, if it's 2WD put it on the ground, if it's 4WD, put it in the sun.

....that goes for you, donk riders. Lifts are unnecessary. Tub the shit out of it to tuck those 30s. It'll cost about the same (in comparison to a GOOD lift) and look ALOT cleaner.

AMEN!!!

he knows his stuff, but he wont work on shit he doesn't enjoy from what i understand. and if you try and argue it with him.........good luck. he's a well known hydro guy, and will try to get you to go that route with a basic 12-24 volt system.

last i heard he sold or junked that dodge and isn't going to finish it, nor does he work on much anymore. I could be wrong, but thats what i've read/heard from others and I believe he said it at one point not long after getting rid of the dodge.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

he knows his stuff, but he wont work on shit he doesn't enjoy from what i understand. and if you try and argue it with him.........good luck. he's a well known hydro guy, and will try to get you to go that route with a basic 12-24 volt system.

last i heard he sold or junked that dodge and isn't going to finish it, nor does he work on much anymore. I could be wrong, but thats what i've read/heard from others and I believe he said it at one point not long after getting rid of the dodge.

well, it was owned by a guy named Tweeter. I've been following the build through his myspace. I really hope it hasn't been junked. That would suck a big floppy donkey dick.

TRU....words of wisdom.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Damn. Love seeing people who know what they are doing, and people who have shit loads of money to toss around. Good stuff man, thanks for sharing.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Hell yeah!!

I'm going 5"lift, ridin on 35's :D

australia03junehl4.gif

Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol

Rockford T800.4

Rockford T1 15 (sealed)

Rockford 6.5 Components

Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler

Build goals...

1x RF P300.2

4x Hertz HCX165's

Built Completes :)