Sonic Electronix

my mempis 1000d does 600rms@4ohm, 800rms@2ohm and 1000rms@1ohm, but i dont see how ur amp wouldn't like 2ohm, mine loves it :)

oh ya, ued want to run 0-1/0 to that sub amp thats prolly why, mines ran with 0guage and didn't get no hotter than warm when i had my 2 mtx 5500 1544's ran @1ohm on it in the dead of summer, ied try 0guage for ur setup man might help it alot memphis amps can pull a good mout of current, and they recomend runnin 0guage on the 500d also lol, anyways this whole damn topic aint even on topic no more and is full of nothin but fail mane, good luck if ur shit is louder but without a tl or ac none will kno really who is louder cause by ear one song might be louder tahn the other, no one will really kno, and depends on box, song, car, and power, anyways goodluck but i wouldn't bet myself mane

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

didnt say the amp doesnt like 2ohms i just like the way it sounds with my 3 L7s around in the 1ohm range.. 2 L7s runnin at either 2 or 4 ohm didnt like it really... u have the new or old amp? im sure u know which amp i have uh?

1996 Ford Taurus

----------------------------

2 yellow tops

1/0 gauge wire

800amp batcap

4gauge to amp

1 MCD Memphis 1100

3 kicker L7 10s (4)ohm droped

Pioneer 6*8s

jenson 200watt amp

and i got my amp sum how pushing my 3 L7s around 1ohm amp doesnt over heat and it sounds pretty good! so i aint fuckin with it

ok so you have 3 subs.

you can drop 2 kicker L7s D4s to 1ohm.. look it up.. but when i had my Kicker amp i had 2 D2s.. i traded my D2s for D4s and bought another one when i fired my kicker amp..got the memphis..i got 3 L7s wired up running at like 1.3333 or sum shit like that..

Now your talking about 2 dual 4 ohm subs. but then you say you traded the 2 dual 2s for dual 4s, and got a third..

Wiring 3 dual 4s together will give you 2.67 wiring it properly.

unless you want to go back and say your only using 2 dual 4s again.

If you parallel 3 dual 4 ohm coils together you will be at way less then a ohm. Like .6 ohms I believe...

Since you said you wish you had your 2500.1 amp back, im guessing its gone cuz you fried it for running a 2 ohm stable monoblock at .6 ohms.

http://www.kicker.com/faqs ....click the picture..my set up is just like the one with the 2 D4 droped to 2ohm the wired to 1ohm with 2 subs..i did all 3 of mine the same way..

Im a certified installer, I dont need to look at a website. I know Im right, Ill even bet $50 on that too :)

im runnin the pr16 1000.1d old one, black n chrome and i love it, i want to try n run all memphis amps cause ive got nothin but quality power from em so far and mine work good on my electrical to

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

im running 3 Kicker L7 Dual 4ohm subs on a memphis MCD1100 watt amp its set up in a parallel..so ya it prob running lower then 1ohm then i didnt know what it was running at it was like 1.333 or ( SOMEthing) like that as i said befor...I didnt have 3 of them at the time of havin the 2500.1 amp and it fired cause it got to hot for me being dumb in playing it at a party...

1996 Ford Taurus

2 yellow tops

1/0 gauge wire

800amp batcap

4gauge to amp

1 MCD Memphis 1100

Pioneer 6*8s

jenson 200watt amp

im runnin the pr16 1000.1d old one, black n chrome and i love it, i want to try n run all memphis amps cause ive got nothin but quality power from em so far and mine work good on my electrical to

Ya i love the memphis amps i had 2 of the MCD1100 but i had sold one to a friend..I have owned the RF punch amp 250 loved it went to Kicker i had the KX800.4 Fired kicker KX600.1 Broke ZX1500.1 Sold and the ZX2500.1 Broke...now i got the memphis for almost a year now and I've never had a prob with it..

1996 Ford Taurus

2 yellow tops

1/0 gauge wire

800amp batcap

4gauge to amp

1 MCD Memphis 1100

Pioneer 6*8s

jenson 200watt amp

sealed i can make those cvx louder then your kenwoods

x2..... i did an install a couple months back with two cvx 12's ported in the back of a honda and those things are doin mid to high 140's not a big kicker fan but they did it right with those cvx's but yeah like james said you could do those kickers sealed and be louder. way louder

WHATS THIS.........POKE HARD????

SMDMafiajamen.jpg

Yeah OP is gonna lose if the other guy has half a clue.

Kenny, you wreck a LOT of gear, maybe there's a message in that somewhere?

Hehe worked offshore at the time so money wasnt nothing..for the 14days i came home i liked to break shit :censored:

1996 Ford Taurus

2 yellow tops

1/0 gauge wire

800amp batcap

4gauge to amp

1 MCD Memphis 1100

Pioneer 6*8s

jenson 200watt amp

Archived