Jump to content

THE BIGGEST BADDEST WHEELS (SHOW THEM OFF)


Recommended Posts

Posted

oh okay, cool. I know I see a sweet ext that is green like that down in st. louis, I'll snap a pic next time I see it, I dont know what kind of sounds he has But I could feel it(my system was off at the time, I was talkin w/ my friend.)

-steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg
Posted

Posted Image

At lease they are real daytons rather then Luxors, Roadstars, Roadsters, or the other many knockoffs.
Posted
Posted Image :-* :-* :-*
rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back
Posted

spokes are for hoopty's

shit those are real D's there mane.....and that car is far from hooptie.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1472 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...