Who Were You In High School ?

what do you think I meant by "party favors for the prep/jock parties"? :yahoo: come to think of it, I think that's what tied me in to all the social parties so well....

^^^^ I'm watching Blues Brothers in the background right now and my little yahoo guy in my post is RIGHT on beat. hee hee

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

I was always pushing my teachers buttons but never going overboard. In building trades class i locked this kid in a small dark supplies room by putting a 2x4 between the door and another wall. Funny sh*t got it on video. :pardon: Also in that class i use to nail kids bookbags to the floors lmao. 1 time i put chalk line chalk in the kids bag and left it alittle open and nailed it down. When he came back from the office he already he was screwed when he seem my smile. :rolleyes:

know as the guy wit the loud ass tercel that always had a shit load of girls always around me, me miss those days

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

i AM the automotive kid always working on peoples cars doing installs i have my own style of clothes i hang out with mostly everyone except stuck up rich bitches whos parents buy everything but my closest freinds arent in school anymore there all like 22 24 always have partys and im the DD i dont drink or smoke never have or been drunk and im 18 about to grad.

im the kid that is friends with everygirl in school that is worth looking at has teh cars and everyone thinks is a drug dealer.. the one at the partys who doesnt get smashed but gets a little tipsy and i am only friends with people that like me for being me :)... but most teachers love me because i crack jokes but im smart about em :)

this = me lol

and i liked the bud 9-11th grade met the gf (current) and she made me stop lol and most people in other grades hated me but never really said anything or tried to start shit with me... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

i also fucked around too much my senior year and like most of my friends failed miserably :( .... its all good now tho, got my life back on track

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

I was the up tight smart kid that was really a nerd but tried to be cool- hanging with the group that wasn't a group (the rejects from all the other groups... kinda' like the breakfast club but not because of detention- because we were all lame anyway).

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

when i went to school i was a class clown,i had a good amount of so called friends , only kid with 4 nice cars funded by the streets,the menace teachers hated i never did my work, i was a fighter....i still find myself fighting. i gotta calm down though. and i was another retard that dropped out :fool:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived