Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay so I got the tickets for thesewhile in a state park and they are sending it to a court like 60 miles away. I got my registration renewed, think they will drop it? What should I do about the parking ticket?

Posted

you either parked in the space or you did not. same with the registration. I would not waste my time going to court just pay them.

And i was expecting a chicity video in here :rofl:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

they will usually drop the reg ticket, if you show proof. are you Handicapped ?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Registration is already finished and taken care of. Nope, not handicapped, I thought it was a loading zone inbetween the two handicap zones and my buddies and I were packing up all of our stuff. It was the white zone with diag. lines going through it. Oh well, ignorance of the law is no excuse, thanks fellas

Posted

Just pay up 120 mi 2hr min + court time.

Sundown SAZ-3000

2 12" T3 DVC1ohm subs

58hz peak cabin frequency no deadner yet

box tuned to 38hz

BIG 3 upgrade

yamaha patio speakers rear fill

Alpine 9833 deck

PPI FRX-456 Crossover

PPI PAR-245 Preamp/EQ

PPI DEQ-30 Band EQ fronts

PPI tweets in kick panel

PPI 2-way's in kicks for now

0/GA 1 run front to back

Memphis 4 channel running rear speakers 75 X 4 only 2 channels used for now

Planet Audio 4 channel 75 X 4 running front speakers

146.7 db usaci drivers door open

163.3 db port challenge mic in port

2012 4door silverado

Posted
Registration is already finished and taken care of. Nope, not handicapped, I thought it was a loading zone inbetween the two handicap zones and my buddies and I were packing up all of our stuff. It was the white zone with diag. lines going through it. Oh well, ignorance of the law is no excuse, thanks fellas

that's not a parking spot either dipshit :rolleyes:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8566 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...