Jump to content

White Tint?


Thewes

Recommended Posts

Posted

mirror tint has a couple different "colors" Like a small tint of blue ect. Lumar Brand tints make a series called "platinum" back it with a nice dark 5% and the shit looks like youre staring at a mirror itself...but still can see out

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png
Posted

it would be hella hard to c out though lol

Well it wouldn't have to be perfect. Just a dry run so we can see.

I personally suck at tinting, but I'd like to do more to get better. Only done a couple cars.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]


Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Posted

speedy just let it go...also just about any tint is illegal...i have 5% on mine and 70% is what is legal here in 302...

but white is a little more noticable than regular black so it may draw a lil more attention

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Well it wouldn't have to be perfect. Just a dry run so we can see.

I personally suck at tinting, but I'd like to do more to get better. Only done a couple cars.

Yeah I will order a roll and just put it up to the glass to see how it looks. From what I have together in my head, I think it wont function the way I want. I think from the inside you will see out, but be blurry. Also I think at night, since not alot of sunlight is being refracted, it might just be very see through. Again, Im pretty dedicated to getting white tint, but still seeing safely, so all help or tips are welcome.

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

Honestly, I think if everything was done right, the white would look awesome. You never know til you try right? Buy some for yourself and tint one window, take a picture of just the car and THAT window, then see how you like it, or post it so we can check it out.

I'll be stickin with black though. ;)

the problem with the white, is that it's not "tint" it's for privacy...as in you can't see through it. I for one like to see out my windows :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Posted

wow.. you dont need to see when your driving.. just do it ricky bobby style.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Posted

Hi, I'm Ricky Bobby and if you don't chew Big Red than Fuck You!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Posted

personally, that white tint would look real nice on the right car imo

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1160 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...