Jump to content

White Tint?


Thewes

Recommended Posts

Posted

personally, that white tint would look real nice on the right car imo

A white Lincoln MKZ, Im trading in the Escalade and the Yukon to get it.

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

Llumar tint FTW

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

your trading in a yukon and escalade for one little sedan?

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Posted

your trading in a yukon and escalade for one little sedan?

Its an 07 Yukon and a 04 Escalade. I would be lucky to get 19 for the Escalade (After I got the Yukon, my Escalade was given for free to my aunt since she had no vehicle, she has graciously taken advantage of that and put over 40 thousand miles on it driving all around Florida... but oh well) and the Yukon I wouldn't expect more than 25 for since the value of these SUV's have dropped so much.

And hell yeah I've been around a couple tint shops and llumar is a really good product, as far as I know the best out there. I just recently found out several film companies are all owned/produced by CP Films. (Gila, LLumar, Formula)

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

Yea, but all tints aint created equal.

You want to stay away from the vinyl tint, its cheaper and its the crap that fades. Like gila which is died vinyl tint.

Then there is some semi decent stuff that is 50% died 50% metallic, and of coarse then theres 100% metallic tint, which wont fade and a lot easier to work with, and is more durable.

If you go with the mirror finish tint tho, Id really make sure its legal. You will get pulled over a lot for mirrored tint if its illegal more then you would for having your ride blacked out with 5% normal tint.

and if you want really good tint.

http://www.huperoptic.com/consumer_auto.cfm

 

 

Posted

i honestly dont know wahat the white would look like. it could go good or bad. nothing wrong with blacking it out though

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Posted

My first thought on this was also reflective tint. I've seen the gila brand of it at the autoparts store, so I'm sure the top brands of tint also make it.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Posted

what happens if you have illegal tint on your car? just a ticket? or can they actualy impound it?

here in NY just about everything is illegal and the most you can have on both your front AND rear side windows is 70% and you cant have any reflective tint

Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.
Posted

what happens if you have illegal tint on your car? just a ticket? or can they actualy impound it?

here in NY just about everything is illegal and the most you can have on both your front AND rear side windows is 70% and you cant have any reflective tint

I don't know what happens, but I can pretty much garauntee that running http://www.continentalwindowfashions.com/c...=GI01-01-PFW486 will get you pulled over, that is if you don't get in a wreck and die, what with the not being able to see through it. I know I sound like a broken record, but seriously...this is for privacy, like the bathroon windows and such

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1160 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...