Mustang Build Log- NEW VIDEO

Mounted the ignition box for easy access

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

also added some more gauges angled up so you can see them better out of the corner of your eye.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

also cleaned up some wiring, put everything in a central waterproof relay/fuse box.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Of course I went with a lightweight XS power battery, fits nice and snug in the spare tire well. It will get covered with carpet, and no one will even know it's there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Put the on/off switch in the liscense plate so it's NHRA legal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

im slowly building a 71 buick with a single turbo 455, were gonna hafta run when shes done ;)

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

This is looking better and better everytime I see it. But I have one concern though about your turbo mount. Since the eninge is connected to the frame by bushings (allow movent from side to side), and the turbo is hard bolted to the frame (no movement), do you have anyworry that either:

A. The turbo mount is going to brake off

B. The turbo tubes are going to bend and crack over time

Just wondering what your plans are for that.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

This is looking better and better everytime I see it. But I have one concern though about your turbo mount. Since the eninge is connected to the frame by bushings (allow movent from side to side), and the turbo is hard bolted to the frame (no movement), do you have anyworry that either:

A. The turbo mount is going to brake off

B. The turbo tubes are going to bend and crack over time

Just wondering what your plans are for that.

I'am guessing solid motor mounts........ Was kind of think about the heat transfer???to the inner fender

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

Archived