Mustang Build Log- NEW VIDEO

I'am guessing solid motor mounts........ Was kind of think about the heat transfer???to the inner fender

Yes, the engine and turbo are both mounted ridgedly to the frame, so movement shouldn't be a problem. I have my concerns about heat expansion cracking in that length of pipe, so I may section the crossover and install a flex joint to allow for heat expansion.

The inner fenderwell will see some heat, but I will have an aluminum trim panel that will hide any paint discoloration, and will also cover all the holes in the inner fender.

Definitely worth the read. Good job on the build log too! Here's to seeing in run before too long. :drinks:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

NUH UH i am dumber than a box of fuxing rox.. :) are you a member of any fox body forums? i am sending a link to my 79-86 forum :) they will love this it will be like =@

and for cheap cheap nos parts go to http://www.foxmustangrestoration.com/ a sponsor of my old car :(

not tryin to start any bull on this thread ... but arent ya the dude,young dude that said he had a diomond audio sponsorship too? im just wonderin how somebody your age gets a sponorship in audio and performance before you even turn age 18? like i said im not startin anything or downin ya at all i just wanted to ask. i could be mistaken though....

def a good job with this build bro. ya pretty damn good and know what your doin. :db:

done lol that car was completly sponsored by diamond audio 5 years ago.. i stole the d6 out of that lol i wanna steal the 4 chan and the 6x8s out of it.. that was back in the day when it was easy to get sponsored.. 2 15inch proto tdx's in the back.. 1200watts rms when they made the tdxs they only made them 800rms Diamond sponsored it as a sq car and DAMN was it crisp..

this was on the what was your first car thread and is only 17ish

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...38991&st=80

...and you sell cars for a living? lol ya said here.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=40622

"lol dont you love working on the lot... I DO.. its nice to see the cars come and go and get your hands on em and see a family happy with their car and lifestyle crazyiest car i ever sold was a model t rat rod for 9 grand had fake rust paint and a 351w it purred like a lion lol " will your BS ever end?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand back on topic. Thanks for clearing up the engine mount proble. Wouldn't want to see you put all of this effort and have something break on you. I cant wait to see the finish product and see wat kind of numbers you can pull off. GOOD LUCK.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

done lol that car was completly sponsored by diamond audio 5 years ago.. i stole the d6 out of that lol i wanna steal the 4 chan and the 6x8s out of it.. that was back in the day when it was easy to get sponsored.. 2 15inch proto tdx's in the back.. 1200watts rms when they made the tdxs they only made them 800rms Diamond sponsored it as a sq car and DAMN was it crisp..

this was on the what was your first car thread and is only 17ish

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...38991&st=80

...and you sell cars for a living? lol ya said here.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=40622

"lol dont you love working on the lot... I DO.. its nice to see the cars come and go and get your hands on em and see a family happy with their car and lifestyle crazyiest car i ever sold was a model t rat rod for 9 grand had fake rust paint and a 351w it purred like a lion lol " will your BS ever end?

oK... Normally i would be cool with someone from MN on here but all i have seen you do is jack threads. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

back on topic... this build is kick ass bro.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

i wish i worked with alternators!

this mustang is going to be bad ass.

Well I just drove it yesterday. It feels like about 300+ HP at 4psi, so we'll see how it runs at 15psi!!

Archived