Sonic Electronix

hey urban audio makes some good mids n highs man, but ive seen some wierd shit at my buddys shop, performance tenike tryin to coppy sound stream, and kove tryin to coppy rockford, or those mix audio subs tryin to coppy mtx, lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

That crazy company called Diablo Audio Technologies. The guys that run that place are whack!!!

only kidding :)

:lol:

zebra's are shit, visonics shit

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Lanzar amps are shit IMO

whoa whoa now there was once upon a time that lanzar was VERY MUCH on top of there game and they made great stuff im sure there are people on here that will back me up on that but they havent done to well at all on there amps in the past 7 or 8 years.

WHATS THIS.........POKE HARD????

SMDMafiajamen.jpg

Well I have two 12's that work great from like 10 years ago... its called R/T and I was told they are made in like Oregon State penitentiary by inmates. Not sure if this is true.

Also not sure if its affiliated with Road Thunder or not.. I always thought it was sort of a ripoff of MTX. Its wack enough that I don't even know where they came from.

Since Road Master was already mentioned, I used to believe they should have gone with a name like Funkatronics.

images-1.jpg

NAXA, some weird crappy company who's decks choose to stay on when the car's off, and the preamp volts are pushing 0.2, if you're lucky. When I bought my Jeep it had one of these in it...

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Naxa-...35/product.html

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

I think planet audio sucks. Wait, they do suck.

i have a pa tt2250d sense new had 2 never had a problem with them . had 3 big bang 2 mono 2400.1 and a bb4.150 never had a problem with it.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Well I have two 12's that work great from like 10 years ago... its called R/T and I was told they are made in like Oregon State penitentiary by inmates. Not sure if this is true.

Also not sure if its affiliated with Road Thunder or not.. I always thought it was sort of a ripoff of MTX. Its wack enough that I don't even know where they came from.

Since Road Master was already mentioned, I used to believe they should have gone with a name like Funkatronics.

Not sure if they are the same, but this old guy down the street from me gave me a pair of 12s....they have "RtR" on the cone??? I asked him about them, but he had no idea!! lol

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Archived