Well found out last night it was the ex's new b.f. bcuz he went through her phone and saw all the times she had called me and decided to retaliate against me, need less to say home boys paying for the damage he caused whether its cash or an ass beating, i didnt get pissed off when he started talkin to my girl of 5 yrs and she left me, see this is why i quit hangin out with kids from my school after i graduated cuz its a bunch of stupid bullshit, o well hope i run into to this kid in some random location cuz i will call him out and if he dont pay up or at least admit to it ill prolly smash this kids head in.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Well found out last night it was the ex's new b.f. bcuz he went through her phone and saw all the times she had called me and decided to retaliate against me, need less to say home boys paying for the damage he caused whether its cash or an ass beating, i didnt get pissed off when he started talkin to my girl of 5 yrs and she left me, see this is why i quit hangin out with kids from my school after i graduated cuz its a bunch of stupid bullshit, o well hope i run into to this kid in some random location cuz i will call him out and if he dont pay up or at least admit to it ill prolly smash this kids head in.

dont make the situation worse then it already is man. take him to court or something if u get/got any proof.and sue him sock less

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

yea i guess ur right i mean cops got alot of prints off the car so maybe ill see where i can go with that, ill prolly take my buddy that told me with me seeing as homeboy flat out confessed to him and there is somewhat probable cause

1 Dc lvl5 18

damn that is some bull shit! i would flip shit if that happend!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

That's why I never tell all my women my real name or where I live. :)

haha well we were engaged when she left me and she was living with me, but she dumped me and asked me if he could move in until they could get there own place and needless to say when she got home from work that day all her shit was in the yard and the locks were changed thk god i only put my name on the lease, stupid silly girls start all the bullshit and blame it on us when we finish it, o well a buddys coming out to fix it today and then its getting moved to my dads to get finished. shoulda left my dogs out that day asshole would be missing an arm haha

1 Dc lvl5 18

someones been going around my block busting windows too. Not taking anything, just breaking them. Stupid Kids. 2 cars this past week.

If either one of ya'll catch those kids in your hoods beat their asses! Make them pick up the pieces of glass of your driveway with their assholes!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".