155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

damn he did a very nice job!!! that box looks good, have you thought about throwing another port on the top? if its just a mess around box it wouldnt hurt anything

We have been kicking around the idea of removing the port and trying different lengths just to see how the sound changes. I think this will also help him to understand freq responses and how you get them. A second one above the original is something else I was kicking around. Well have to see.

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

SHOCKER FTW. LOL

box looks good lil man.

All right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost this thread for a while, dont know how seeing my ninja skills and all, But this is the stuff I love to see! Great job on the build looks awesome, sounds well honestly like crap on that camera but thats not your fault. Tonight bring the boy and the ride and I will take a vid with my camera and see if that doesnt help, we just might have the youngest prospect ever!!!!!

Oh and officially moved to members builds show off!

Ninja skills :lol: ... Well tonight the ride will be there but the boy will not, he had a little issue at school yesterday. Something to do with a girl and spitting. Wont know all the details time later today. So he will be paid a little visit from Mr.Leather Belt tonight and will more then likely be in his room most of the weekend.

FYI.............Don't get the wrong idea people I don't beat my kids but I do punish them the way I was raised.

Tsk Tsk. Them girls always trying to get us guys in trouble. :sorry:

I must say nice build, but it looks a little small. I'm thinking you should let him fill that huge gorgous trunk of yours with, oh I dunno, a couple 18"s. :D:spiteful::good:

Keep up the good work little man. Happy Bassin!!!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I must say nice build, but it looks a little small. I'm thinking you should let him fill that huge gorgous trunk of yours with, oh I dunno, a couple 18"s. :D:spiteful::good:

Well since you said that. We are planning the next build as we speak for either 2 12 Level 4 DC's or 2 15 level 4 DC's. Still figuring out available space and room. :D :D :D But once we do I guaranty Little Man will be involved heavily in the build. Who else can i get to reach into those little hard to reach areas.. ;)

Just read 7 pages of pure astonishment, you started with 8's, now there's talk of 15's, by the time your 16 you'll be the youngest sponcered competitor. Nice work also, I couldn't build a box like that when I was twice your age. Keep up the good work and don't let them girls get you in trouble, I feel like spitting on them all the time but I learned that it will just make things more complicated :P .

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Archived