good idea to get a light! so when the enemy/w.e sees the light, he knows EXACTLY where to shoot. since most people would hold the gun right in front of them, boom, there goes your chest.

hahahha excellent! i was thinking the same thing

:)

i mean, i know i'm comfortable enough with my airsoft guns to hit bottles/can from 20 feet without using the sights, just by feel of the gun

and do the same thing with paintball guns (sight down the barrel kinda), real rifles, real handguns too

why the hell would you ever want to draw attention to yourself with a bright ass laser (which as cool as it looks is rarely as accurate as iron sights even) or a flashlight?

i get the blinding thing, but i know as soon as i saw someone light up the room next to me, i'd definately get myself in a position to have the advantage

(and for real, get some friends over and have like a tactical airsoft fight in your house, i've never had so much friggin fun in my entire life, we covered/hid everything that could be damaged and had a like 4 on 4 fight, if you're looking for home protection it will give you a good idea of how someone else would move through your house, or how you should...and be prepared to break out the shopvac for a while afterwards to get all them bb's, we had like 2000 laying around when it was all said and done)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

• 4 weeks later...
why the hell would you ever want to draw attention to yourself with a bright ass laser (which as cool as it looks is rarely as accurate as iron sights even) or a flashlight?

i get the blinding thing, but i know as soon as i saw someone light up the room next to me, i'd definately get myself in a position to have the advantage

First...I highly doubt he's using this for "Sighting"... :rolleyes: and secondly, most people blinded by a lite will cover their eyes/look away before they even think about shooting. Sure you can calculate and predict your move here on a computer but as far as "having the advantage" , go into a dark house where the resident knows the layout and try your theory.

:8)

good idea to get a light! so when the enemy/w.e sees the light, he knows EXACTLY where to shoot. since most people would hold the gun right in front of them, boom, there goes your chest.

your analogy is horrible...once again another negative stupid ass post....

Peoples first instinct when they see a bright light unexpectedly is look away or cover up....especially in this situation...swat teams and drug bust operations use them very often...

A thief cant see where hes going a lot of the time, i doubt hes walking around with his gun pointed the whole time...home owner 1, intruder 0...

also the fact that he knows his house better than the intruder most likely...He knows when to surprise the bad guy...

Edited by Chubby Chaser

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Peoples first instinct when they see a bright light unexpectedly is look away or cover up....especially in this situation...swat teams and drug bust operations use them very often...

A thief cant see where hes going a lot of the time, i doubt hes walking around with his gun pointed the whole time...home owner 1, intruder 0...

also the fact that he knows his house better than the intruder most likely...He knows when to surprise the bad guy...

I tend to have to agree with you about that being a dumb ass post. I don't think he realizes how bright these tactical flashlights are...

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

i dont care how bright they are. if the "intruder" hears someone coming and goes for cover, and you see a bright ass light coming around the corner, youre dead. plain and simple.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

A plus to you.

i dont care how bright they are. if the "intruder" hears someone coming and goes for cover, and you see a bright ass light coming around the corner, youre dead. plain and simple.

You don't walk around with the light on like you see people on tv do. You turn it on when it is to your advantage. Have you heard of night blindness??? One shot it the face from a tact light and your blinded for minutes.

An if anyone has been to the eye doctor, you would know that a bright light causes pain and your eyes to start watering. Some SWAT team actually use them during day time raids because of that fact.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

I can see where chevyboy is coming from, but you would have to be a complete dumbass to walk around with that light beaming everywhere, not knowing where the person is