Eric B Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 I could be wrong, but judging from your story and from the pic... I think the player got played Dont stress it, you dont wanna seem desperate! And I think Melissa could be right, if she is as innocent as she says, she's probably going through all kinds of crazy girl emotions. Lets face it, trying to understand women is like trying to nail jello to a tree...NOT GONNA HAPPEN! You mean tryin to make kool-aid wit out sugar!? lol 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
ryde2idie Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 You mean tryin to make kool-aid wit out sugar!? lol my mom use to make ghetto koolaid it was just water and food coloring and she called it "city punch" but anyway id say explain to the chick that everythings cool and you like her caus she prolly feels like a whore caus she jus lost her virginity to a guy she just met. so if u really like her you better call her now b4 you mess her mind up so much she becomes pshyco and no one likes coffee cup throwing,knife grabbin,tire slashin, small penis yelling pshyco bishes. Quote
Kasey Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 that rachel is a fox. X2 (DAMN) "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
cichlidfort Posted March 12, 2009 Author Report Posted March 12, 2009 my mom use to make ghetto koolaid it was just water and food coloring and she called it "city punch" but anyway id say explain to the chick that everythings cool and you like her caus she prolly feels like a whore caus she jus lost her virginity to a guy she just met. so if u really like her you better call her now b4 you mess her mind up so much she becomes pshyco and no one likes coffee cup throwing,knife grabbin,tire slashin, small penis yelling pshyco bishes. I would but I have no way to contact her right now since she lost her phone and hasn't gotten a new one yet lol. So there's not a whole lot I could do. When I talked to Rachel last night, Rachel said she was going to ask Stacy about what happened. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
noop Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 1 more thing... if you plan on having her as a girlfriend, than try talking to her and see whats up. if you don't plan on being with her, than leave it alone, like someone else said in here before, she will more than likely get attached to you and start having feelings for you, cuz you took her virginity. It happens a lot, although some girls just move on.
dwright27 Posted March 13, 2009 Report Posted March 13, 2009 rachel ftmfw!!! orlando looks like a place to be 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
St.Ides Posted March 13, 2009 Report Posted March 13, 2009 rachel ftmfw!!! orlando looks like a place to be road trip? *Yes im bored. TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
cichlidfort Posted March 13, 2009 Author Report Posted March 13, 2009 rachel ftmfw!!! orlando looks like a place to be Waht do you think of this: When I was talking to Rachel outside of her apartment about Stacy, Rachel said to me "Stacy asked me if I had slept with you and I said not yet because I haven't known him long enough yet." I was thinking that she totally would if she got to know me 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
The Performer Posted March 13, 2009 Report Posted March 13, 2009 Dude life is short, I say have ALOT of fun! CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
cichlidfort Posted March 13, 2009 Author Report Posted March 13, 2009 Dude life is short, I say have ALOT of fun! x2 man. I saw my ex gf tonight and seeing her totally erased the name Stacy out of my mind lol. I'm looking forward to Rachel's next party after spring break http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.