DC Sound Lab

Oh I will make it to the show, seems like a great time for everybody, and the rings and crowns sound like a fantastic idea. I have two rides, so if my acura is not "reassembled" by then, I can bring BLK SIN and do 129 or 139 class, no problem. I'll work my hardest to bring the teg out.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Oh I will make it to the show, seems like a great time for everybody, and the rings and crowns sound like a fantastic idea. I have two rides, so if my acura is not "reassembled" by then, I can bring BLK SIN and do 129 or 139 class, no problem. I'll work my hardest to bring the teg out.

That's what I'm talking about bro, now were talking . . . . think about the "Title" not just because it's only a single point event for Nor Cal . . . :friends:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

hmmm sounds like i may have to shoot for the socal location...didnt know it was only a 1x event up here :s

Thats one helluva alternator your talking about...time to remove the power steering or the a/c and fit #'s 2 and 3 in?

hell ill be suprised if thatpoor integra can turn 300 amps of alternator :o

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

hmmm sounds like i may have to shoot for the socal location...didnt know it was only a 1x event up here :s

Yup, that's the only problem for the NorCal, only a single point event but for some of us we'll go ahead and take it from here

considering all the expenses you will have, travel time, and the whole enchaladas . . . . they all add up and lot's of "dineros" to be

wasted . . . :drinks:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

eh not really a waste. especially when down south there should be new people rather then the same faces that are at every northern CA event. IMO its always nice to see new rigs and people out there.

I can definately add two more, and have 6 total, and still keep everything under the window line and behind the b-pillar.

8 Batteries, I'm not sure about that one. :censored:

I dont see why keeping everything under the window line matters?

Theres no class restrictions for bassrace as far as window line goes.

And if you plan to burp, your already in a higher class since you have no back seat.

Just wall it, and keep it behind the b piller.

Cause he is atop of SSNW class as well!

I have like 81 point's now and since theres no world finals on the west any more i could care less about a 3x.

Was kool meeting new people in fresno last year, but 15 hrs of driving just not kool for me.

I actually have to be at work that night. So not only would it cost me to get their, but I ain't letting a day of pay go.

Good luck to all in so cal

Edited by sactownstang